Things That Annoy You As A Britney Fan

JackSProductions

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire way she is perceived by the general public. That she’s “crazy” and “on *****”, “look at her make up”, “is she okay”. Just today someone on my Facebook made a post telling people to go look at her IG because there’s something wrong with her. The comments were just as bad. 

MAYBE IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIFE OR THE FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT YOU’D BE A LITTLE MORE COMPASSIONATE. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

There’s so much more understanding and openness about mental health and abuse in 2020, that is unless you’re Britney Spears :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Probably it’s watching the complete demise of an iconic woman who I’ve idolised for years and seeing her year by year get further and further away from herself. 

I hate that we as fans are treated like complete **** by her team and Britney is scared of us for some reason. I feel like we are so distant from her but it’s mainly because she’s not in the right head space to even consider her fans. She is so cut off from us all. 

I hate being disappointed by most things she does because her team either **** it up or Britney half arses it because she’s lost her passion 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

The entire way she is perceived by the general public. That she’s “crazy” and “on *****”, “look at her make up”, “is she okay”. Just today someone on my Facebook made a post telling people to go look at her IG because there’s something wrong with her. The comments were just as bad. 

MAYBE IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT HER LIFE OR THE FREE BRITNEY MOVEMENT YOU’D BE A LITTLE MORE COMPASSIONATE. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

There’s so much more understanding and openness about mental health and abuse in 2020, that is unless you’re Britney Spears :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Preach! 

One thing that really bothers me are some so called feminists that are all about feminism unless its about Britney. Like they will praise Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Taylor, Madonna, Shakira or even Jflop but when it comes to Britney they are all judgemental, condescending and cruel. Comments about her body, her face, her ******* mental health, parenting skills or her intelligence. They descredit and belittle her all the time. Its like she isnt even a woman and it doesnt matter to body or **** shame her or call her crazy. I swear their mentality is like "she WAS famous for being pretty and having a good body, but she never had any talent. She pretended to be a good girl while being white trash. Shes white, rich and WAS successful, we can tear her apart, it doesnt matter if shes a woman". They dont even care that shes under a ******* cship while she worked for 10 years at the same time they praise Demi, Billie or whoever else for opening ahout their struggles with mental health!!! Its so ******* hypocrite. They act as if Britney isnt a human being and her life/suffering dont/should matter to anyone. They are all about human rights, me too, feminism, mental health awareness unless it has smt to do with Britney! 

i just dont understand why some people hate her so much, what the **** did she do? 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Preach! 

One thing that really bothers me are some so called feminists that are all about feminism unless its about Britney. Like they will praise Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Taylor, Madonna, Shakira or even Jflop but when it comes to Britney they are all judgemental, condescending and cruel. Comments about her body, her face, her ******* mental health, parenting skills or her intelligence. They descredit and belittle her all the time. Its like she isnt even a woman and it doesnt matter to body or **** shame her or call her crazy. I swear their mentality is like "she WAS famous for being pretty and having a good body, but she never had any talent. She pretended to be a good girl while being white trash. Shes white, rich and WAS successful, we can tear her apart, it doesnt matter if shes a woman". They dont even care that shes under a ******* cship while she worked for 10 years at the same time they praise Demi, Billie or whoever else for opening ahout their struggles with mental health!!! Its so ******* hypocrite. They act as if Britney isnt a human being and her life/suffering dont/should matter to anyone. They are all about human rights, me too, feminism, mental health awareness unless it has smt to do with Britney! 

i just dont understand why some people hate her so much, what the **** did she do? 

They all are hypocrites! Those artists just like to cry on stage pretending to be feminists and empowering just to save face and look good

Actually just thought of this and my dad does it a lot . but i know they dont do it to be annoying. if my dad thinks hes being nice and thinks 'ill put britney  on for John', he 95% of the time puts Baby One More Time on [other 5% he occasionally will remember Toxic which i dont mind as it still sounds like modern Britney.] But i think most people that are not britney stans if you asked them to put a britney song on, theyll put on BOMT.   And its hard because i dont hate BOMT but tbh ive heard it so many times over the last 21 years, i cant be bothered with it anymore tbh 

Archived