Things That Annoy You As A Britney Fan

JackSProductions

Hey guys :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: It’s been a while (I know I shouldn’t of kept you waiting) :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:since I’ve made a topic on here!

A random question... but what are a few things that annoy you as being part of the B-Army?

A few ‘pet peeves’ if you will (normally done by locals :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

1. Calling BOMT ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’

2. Calling Britney untalented

3. Disregarding the entire Britney Album (that album is f$cking legendary)

4. JAMIE SPEARS 

Leave yours below! 

Spoiler

Ps. New uploads coming very soon <3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flop fans and fake fans. :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Also, yeah I don't like it when they say

• Hit Me Baby One More Time
  • If You Seek Amy
  • Oops! I Did It Again
  • I'm a Slave For You
  • (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun

I expect any fan to know the basics so if they get these things wrong, it REALLY annoys me. But when they're friends of mine, i'm not bothered anymore. Like they just get a free pass so it's whatever.

It also annoys me to hear some "fans" say they've never heard a particular Britney song in full, like ever. I'm like REALLY? Britney's been around for 22 years now. You had 22 years and you still never even bothered to finish that song? Like, what have you been doing all these years? There's no excuse.

That's why I left Twitter cause there's a lot of flop and fake fans there and it drives me IN.SANE to read tweets where they call themselves Britney stans while also saying they only heard In The Zone onwards cause her first three albums are "childish and immature" so it's like they didn't even bother and i'm like...

.. why you little

e0280d36da4c2a4b-pikachu-hater-pok-mon-a

57 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Hey guys :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: It’s been a while (I know I shouldn’t of kept you waiting) :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:since I’ve made a topic on here!

A random question... but what are a few things that annoy you as being part of the B-Army?

A few ‘pet peeves’ if you will (normally done by locals :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

1. Calling BOMT ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’

2. Calling Britney untalented

3. Disregarding the entire Britney Album (that album is f$cking legendary)

4. JAMIE SPEARS 

Leave yours below! 

Reveal hidden contents

Ps. New uploads coming very soon <3

Constantly having to defend her to everyone non-stop all day every day. Dealing with people who scoff at her artistry because they've only ever listened to her singles and don't know the rest of her discography. Dealing with people who claim they prefer her "older" music even though they've never actually heard anything from Blackout to Glory. Just dealing with haters and general ignorance. Being a Britney Stan has really opened my eyes to how ableist, misogynistic, and ignorant society is as a whole. You also see how easily people are manipulated by the media, and how everyone parrots what they heard from TMZ and believe it immediately. I hate that I do more PR work for the Britney brand than people who are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do the same. And of course how incompetent her team is.

Also having to accept that there is an entire Britney album with only 15% of actual Britney vocals...yeah lets not talk about that. I will never get over it.

people sitting on their high horses saying 'if you want new music, you're obviously dont care about Britney'..........i honestly think people dont realise she makes thousands of dollars every single day by doing nothing so not releasing any music isnt make any difference to her cship.

ive said this on here before the whole 'if britneys happy in vegas she should stay there, if you're a real Britney fan you'd make a way to travel', obviously was said by people who dont have cerebral palsy like i do so makes it easier for them to travel, and obviously has the money to go or lives near vegas to go 2 or 3 times a year. 

- When I hear(mostly non) Britney fans say her father is just doing his best to keep her safe because their mentalities stayed stuck on her in 2007.

- "Fans" who have meltdowns over her body, but they don't have meltdowns over her human rights.

- Having to listen to team con's bs explanations when we as a fan base know better. 

chelsea peretti eye roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Another one, when people sing the wrong lyrics to Oops!...I Did It Again

”Cos to lose all of my RESENCES”

”Oops!...I Did it Again, I played with your heart, got lost in game, oh baby baby, Oops! I think I’m in love” 

Also in the second pre-chorus, many people don’t realise “Cos to lose” changes to “But to lose” AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

HATE IT

Her management team. They make bad choices like cutting videos and have ****ty creative direction especially with promo. They have no idea what the fans want and the stifle Britney's creativity and image. I hate their single choices. Nobody wanted Slumber Party let alone with Tinashe we wanted Glory to be MOODRING(would have been Britney's NEEDED ME)

Britney Jean. I believe they sliced her voice and combined it with Myah's. I think she couldn't be bothered to work on an album. I love Britney's voice but she's not really on the record.

She seems so disinterested in her art. Her music videos and albums she recently seems like it's just a job. She's not passionate anymore. Promo for her perfumes are so cheap and sad. Her dancing is hard to watch because she doesn't have that fire. Everything she's done post Femme Fatale seems so cheap. Granted they are likely forcing her to work so...idk

Her costumes always looked so cheap during the residency like someone just put them together last minute from a Walmart.

The lip synching.  She doesn't even try to hide it at this point and if she's not really dancing than why mime. 

Nothing is real. She's not allowed to be real. Everything is so calculated to make an image that's not only boring(Carpool Karaoke) but so robotic. 

I cannot wait till she's free. I think she'll get that fire back and it will reignite her.

37 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

- When I hear(mostly non) Britney fans say her father is just doing his best to keep her safe because their mentalities stayed stuck on her in 2007.

- "Fans" who have meltdowns over her body, but they don't have meltdowns over her human rights.

- Having to listen to team con's bs explanations when we as a fan base know better. 

chelsea peretti eye roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Yeah alot of the fans especially on this site have like no sensitivity. It's become more of a site to disrespect Britney 

Archived