"Lucky" Remastered in 4K

MSTAR

Hi all :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I already did an upscale of Lucky before but it didn’t usued the original aspect ratio, was in 60FPS and had a watermark.

So today, I want to share a new version of the Lucky Remaster, with better colors, better quality, better editing, without a watermark and essentially using the original frame rate and aspect ratio! ( @GODNEYSPEARS99 I know you wanted the original aspect ratio with the original frame rate! Here’s now a fixed version! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:)

I hope you will enjoy it!!

PS: It’s a ShortCut, this version has a different cut of scenes and audio, as it’s for letting the video on YouTube due to copyrights, I had to modify a lot of things until YouTube allow the edit.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GMFlop said:

Not to be a **** but is there difference between the previous upscale version and the new version? Kindly post a screenshots between the two please. 

Sure! I will do that in a few minutes!
The old one was:

- Interpolated in 60FPS

- Had too much of saturation

- Slightly lower quality + Glitching on fast moves

- Wrong Aspect Ratio Format (it was cropped to fit 16:9 format)

- Watermark of my logo

The new one:

- 24FPS, the original frame rate

- Natural Colors

- Better quality

- Original Aspect Ratio Format

- No watermark

- Better editing with new scenes

2 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Not to be a **** but is there difference between the previous upscale version and the new version? Kindly post a screenshots between the two please. 

I’m sorry I had to just use my iPhone to screenshot the videos, I couldn’t screenshot on the right frame because the old version is in 60FPS so it’s more difficult to take the same frame in 24FPS, I don’t have access to my computer right now to do so...

Old Version (Less details, saturated, 60FPS interpolated, glitches, wrong aspect ratio format):

Lucky.jpg

New Version (look there are more details on her skin on the bottom of the necklace for example):

Lucky-2.jpg

First I wanna say thank you so much for all this work !! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Now it may be an unpopular opinion but I've always thought the pink transparent dress and the whole retro look is one of my favorite of her. Seriously she's so iconic like this. 

I remember being in love with her look with the pink dress whan I was like 13...one would wonder why my parents were not suprised one bit when I told them "mom, dad, I got something to tell you about me" :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

12 hours ago, Alio said:

First I wanna say thank you so much for all this work !! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Now it may be an unpopular opinion but I've always thought the pink transparent dress and the whole retro look is one of my favorite of her. Seriously she's so iconic like this. 

I remember being in love with her look with the pink dress whan I was like 13...one would wonder why my parents were not suprised one bit when I told them "mom, dad, I got something to tell you about me" :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

You’re welcome!

And in my opinion, all of her old looks on her old music videos are far better than what we have got in the last 10 years... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

8 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I pray for the day her label and new team get to re-upload all her videos in 4k. Watching Circus, a music video not so distant in time, in that ****ty *** resolution is tough man :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 

Yeah, I hope they will rescan the music videos shot with 35mm films... :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: But the digital ones are stuck in the SD resolution, only an AI Upscale from the Mastered Version can improve the quality. I hope we won’t get the same upscales like those of YouTube ones (Lady Gaga, Fergie, BEP, ...) :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Archived