BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? 💛💜

Roxxy

Happy 1 year anniversary and what an IMPACT you've had on this forum! You are adored by soooo many! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I absolutely LOVE your humour, you're hilarious! Such a sweet person and an amazing mod! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

In regards to BHC, I really wasn't a fan and made it really clear that I didn't like it - sorry Jordan :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I think I just have such an attachment to this exhale I hated the idea of going elsewhere to essentially start a fresh, but i'm SO happy to be back here, the home of Britney and Exhale! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: What I am glad about the BHC era is that it brought you! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 5

I tried it, and yeah, it wasn't easy to adjust :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: Actually, was never able to adapt to it.

I think the idea was great, but the change from forum to Facebook like UI, was a huge downside. 

One of the main reasons I wanted to join Exhale back in the day, was to use the emotes, and not having them was like, nope. The white wasn't much of a problem, I mean, you could get used to it, but also not being to edit your posts, or more like, give them the formatting like we do in here, was also very frustrating. You could like, attach pictures, but not order them in your post, everything was very minimalistic, but as I said, the idea was good, having your profile, having these clubs or sections, especially to those non-Britney fans that didn't feel welcome in the old Exhale. 

But it was really sad to me, who I spent so many time on this forum, especially after the whole FreeBritney that we lived that year. 2019 was wild, since the very beginning we had all these news coming after the other, from the Cancellation, her participation on that movie, the green pee, the leak of the original Make Me..., the Me Time : ) the voicemail, Lynne liking comments, the daily TMZ and The Blast articles, the Instagram posts, her attending the hearing in May, the restraining order against Jamie, it was crazy. And all of a sudden, all of that was gone, because people didn't want to migrate to the Community, Exhale was closed for new threads, the FreeBritney movement started to cool down, and not just that, but my daily dose of Britney threads as well, and I did feel the effect of that emptiness, that void, I was like, well, this is it, now I'll have no choice but to be productive at work because now I won't have a distraction without Exhale.

It was a nice experiment, but I think nothing beats the good old Exhale, and I hope it's here to stay for the rest of our days :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Happy 1 year anniversary and what an IMPACT you've had on this forum! You are adored by soooo many! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I absolutely LOVE your humour, you're hilarious! Such a sweet person and an amazing mod! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

In regards to BHC, I really wasn't a fan and made it really clear that I didn't like it - sorry Jordan :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I think I just have such an attachment to this exhale I hated the idea of going elsewhere to essentially start a fresh, but i'm SO happy to be back here, the home of Britney and Exhale! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: What I am glad about the BHC era is that it brought you! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Aww, thank you. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: But did you try BHC? Did you register an account? If so, what was your name? I might've seen you!

22 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Happy Exhale/Breatheheavy Birthday!!

You are truly an awesome person and made me feel welcome when i joined exhale earlier this year!

I love that! I thought you were an old member tho. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thank you for sharing Charlotte Church's albums with me! 💛💜

Just so you know, I have not deleted it and I even have them on my phone. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1

Congratulations, Luv! When people (myself included) say that Exhale just wouldn't be the same without you, they mean it. Well, it literally wasn't the same during your little hiatus, so there's your proof. We've had our ups and downs (or, I guess, one down), but that's part of the journey, and I look forward to seeing this little friendship blossom even more. Can't wait to share my excitement with you when TWICE release their new album. Just 10 more days, Luv.

tenor.gif

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I tried it, and yeah, it wasn't easy to adjust :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: Actually, was never able to adapt to it.

I think the idea was great, but the change from forum to Facebook like UI, was a huge downside. 

One of the main reasons I wanted to join Exhale back in the day, was to use the emotes, and not having them was like, nope. The white wasn't much of a problem, I mean, you could get used to it, but also not being to edit your posts, like we do in here, was also very frustrating. You could like, attach pictures, but not order them in your post, everything was very minimalistic, but as I said, the idea was good, having your profile, having these clubs or sections, especially to those non-Britney fans that didn't feel welcome in the old Exhale. 

But it was really sad to me, who I spent so many time on this forum, especially after the whole FreeBritney that we lived that year. 2019 was wild, since the very beginning we had all these news coming after the other, from the Cancellation, her participation on that movie, the green pee, the leak of the original Make Me..., the Me Time : ) the voicemail, Lynne liking comments, the daily TMZ and The Blast articles, the Instagram posts, her attending the hearing in May, the restraining order against Jamie, it was crazy. And all of a sudden, all of that was gone, because people didn't want to migrate to the Community, Exhale was closed for new threads, the FreeBritney movement started to cool down, and not just that, but my daily dose of Britney threads as well, and I did feel the effect of that emptiness, that void, I was like, well, this is it, now I'll have no choice but to be productive at work because now I won't have a distraction without Exhale.

It was a nice experiment, but I think nothing beats the good old Exhale, and I hope it's here to stay for the rest of our days :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I do remember seeing you on BHC but I wonder why I never interacted with you then. Wait, you were still PokemonSpears on BHC, right?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block