BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? 💛💜

Roxxy

11 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Happy one year anniversary @Roxxy cant believe its been a year. And so happy to have you back on here after your deserved hiatus. You rock Roxxy. I appreciate and love you so much. 

I enjoy it a lot in here. Exhale for me is the ultimate pop culture stan experience.

It really is the ultimate pop culture stan experience. After all, BreatheHeavy and Exhale invented stan culture. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Thank you Sam for supporting E30DSC! I'm so happy to know you! 💛💜

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Aww thank you for the mention, @Roxxy ! You're Exhale's sweetheart, I'm so happy for you and I truly believe your energy turned this place into a positive, yet still fun place. Thank you 4 this, lots of love! 

You are an icon and my childhood Exhale friend! Thank you for being so nice to me and being one of my first pals on Exhale! I'm glad to still see you around here despite not being as active as you used to be. Knowing you still haven't left Exhale means a lot to me, Nickey! 💛💜

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Happy Exhale-versary, Queen @Roxxy! Long may she reign! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I was lucky enough to join the forum at the beginning of the Glory era, when the forum was experiencing a sort of Renaissance. I formed some great friendships, conversations and memorable threads in that time.

I remember the announcement about BHC, and I felt that was when the forum was going through it’s Britney Jean era. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I had enjoyed the connections I formed on this platform and saw no reason as to why there needed to be a shift to an entirely new platform. There’s almost a sense of history on Exhale, since you’re able to go back (somewhat) on here to view what fans were talking about years ago, how they were reacting to Britney’s career in that moment, and how they built friendships, lingo, and understanding here. So yeah... when this forum was essentially shutdown overnight, no new threads could be created, and no people could join, I remember feeling betrayed. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
I’m glad that this forum was reinstated, and especially commend the moderators and Jordan for being more present in their interactions with members on this site.

Exhale is now in her Glory era! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Happy Exhale-versary, Queen @Roxxy! Long may she reign! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I was lucky enough to join the forum at the beginning of the Glory era, when the forum was experiencing a sort of Renaissance. I formed some great friendships, conversations and memorable threads in that time.

I remember the announcement about BHC, and I felt that was when the forum was going through it’s Britney Jean era. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I had enjoyed the connections I formed on this platform and saw no reason as to why there needed to be a shift to an entirely new platform. There’s almost a sense of history on Exhale, since you’re able to go back (somewhat) on here to view what fans were talking about years ago, how they were reacting to Britney’s career in that moment, and how they built friendships, lingo, and understanding here. So yeah... when this forum was essentially shutdown overnight, no new threads could be created, and no people could join, I remember feeling betrayed. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
I’m glad that this forum was reinstated, and especially commend the moderators and Jordan for being more present in their interactions with members on this site.

Exhale is now in her Glory era! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

When I was a new Mod here, I read a lot old threads just to be familiar with the history of this forum, well... somewhat. But there's just so many threads and happenings. I remember seeing a post of yours that said you'll have to think about moving before leaving your "Diamond" certified account and I was like YAAASSS. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

DID YOU LIE? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Haha 1

Omg! Earlier today, I was literally thinking about if you were still going to make your post/if you were working on it. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Happy BH anniversary @Roxxy! In my 11 years of being here, there have only been a select few members that have been able to make as big of an impact on the forum as you have, and you're the only one that hasn't been toxic. I've never seen someone so beloved and so able to help make the community a more positive and welcoming place. You should truly be proud of your impact, and it was a great way to help start a new chapter of non-toxic BreatheHeavy.

Thanks to @Jordan Miller for being so willing to listen to users rather than just forcing changes that they didn't want down their throats. I believed in BH Community and Jordan's idea of it, but of course, there were major beloved features from Exhale 2.0 that were just missing in Community. A major drawback was members losing all of their post history. Thank god Jordan didn't delete Exhale 2.0 altogether when switching to BHC.

I can't believe it's been a year already since the change. Despite everything else going on in the world, 2020 honestly has been the best year for BH/Exhale in years and maybe ever (I'm loving the positive, safe space being created and the ability to talk about other artists and pop culture events that used to be discussions that would flop on Exhale 2.0). 

Little known fact and a bit of a shameless plug: In the process of brainstorming for improving BHC/Exhale 2.0, I recommended to Jordan to include posts about other artists on the home page (which have now become featured posts) since I noticed it kinda forced us to look at the content and engage if interested, rather than it being tucked away in a subforum that could be ignored.

Thanks for this amazing post and for making Exhale such a great place @Roxxy! You've been truly instrumental in the new 2020 Exhale.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block