Britney DOES control her Instagram - My theory and ESSAY on ROSE, RED and the posts sending everyone into meltdown....

9 hours ago, ohoneey said:

I respect your point of view but I don't think it's her. Especially with the last post where she mentions her family in a good/normal light after she just said she's gonna sue them, I don't think it's makes any sense.

Well I do agree as that's what I'm trying to say.  I think there has been a lot of team damage control/narrative pushing going on lately, much more so than before the last 12 months or so.   I think Britney has been less willing to send content and less amicable in general towards her management, so they resorted to faking it as much as necessary. 

Previously her posts were much shorter caption wise, didn't triple use emojis all the time and didn't tag brands and other celebrities all the time.  Back then I genuinely can see Britney being  behind most of the content. Given her revelations its not too far fetched that she might also have been sending signals in some posts (YELLOW anyone?).    She also didn't mention that her posts are all fake - only the parts where she said she's happier than ever.   Surely she would just go for the neck and say 'my team pretend to be me on my social media and make it all up' if it was as constant as some fans think?    It's not like she went into that hearing trying to go easy on anyone or protect her brand as owned by Jamie.    

I consisider the last 6-12 months of her account to be the Britney Jean era.   Its about 40% her and the rest is trickery due to the circumstances and Britney not having the power to prevent it.   I'm still convinced the SuperBowl video that was taken down was her cryptic way of talking about it.   Suddenly the sassy 'I LOVE sharing' clip goes missing and we get a very delayed 'I hated the doc and cried for weeks' reaction.   

• 1 month later...

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Intersting theory! I suggest you to check Ryan The Saggitarius on instagram, she has some interesting theories about all the cryptic message Britney has been sending.

For example, Britney tends to post a lot of painting of artist Hans Zatka, he had a vast array of pseudonyms to avoid penalties of breaking contracts which limited the amount of artwork he could sell. So she mentions An artist limited to contracts and penalties.

She has also mention artist Margaret DH Keane, whom Tim Burton made a movie about her life. Her ex husband pretend to be the artist and stole the credit of her work before they divorced in the 60s. A man controlling the life of a woman and stealing her art/credit.

Britney also quotes writer Susanna Arundhati Roy, she is the author of the novel God of the Small things. In the book, Roy explores the concept that in India, females are always under guardiaship. When they are little girls they under the control of the family and as adults under the control of her husband.

And it seems she has cryptic mentioned Rose McGowan and her Planet Nine album, which was made as a healing tool for abuse victims by Rose herself. 

I do believe Cassie and the leeches have some kind of control over the account, we have noticed the constant tagging of Tristar clients , and mixing posts contents from their clients and deleting. But I do feel Britney has been feeding us cryptic content under team con noses all these year.

• Like 2