Britney DOES control her Instagram - My theory and ESSAY on ROSE, RED and the posts sending everyone into meltdown....

Unpopular opinion: I agree with you! :) 

I didn't at first and even had a full thread a long time ago on comparing captions and types of content pre-Dom and post-cancellation. But as time went on, I've come to realize it most likely is her and she's just trolling her team. She refuses to work for them, but she knows social media is important in today's world, so she doesn't mind meeting that quota because it gives her something to do while in isolation and lets her be creative, while also trolling her team and given subtle messages to viewers while staying within her many restrictions. It's also obvious she doesn't get to go out as often as she used to, which also affects the type of content she can post. So she's taking advantage of the situation. The mandatory posts her social team make her do are the ones you can tell she really doesn't give af about (such as reading those questions), but who knows that can be a troll on them too lol. And I also don't think she cares about how her insta portrays her, because she know it only harms her team. She's always very particular with her aesthetic and look in everything she does, but I feel like this is all a character she's playing to screw over her team lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, jennyj said:

The mandatory posts her social team make her do are the ones you can tell she really doesn't give af about (such as reading those questions),

This!  Those Q&As are some of the most interesting.  A lot of people assume she's being told these questions are what people are asking and she can't see the truth.  As I've said, I think she can post but not interect or read the comments unless she reads them in Sam's phone (and we already know he lets her look at Instagram on his phone).  It's probably stipulated that she can't do anything 'LIVE' unless she's given permission and also her posts need to be sent out on the schedule her social media team create.  So in the Q&As where she says she LISTENED and over emphasizes the word I think she's hinting at the fact her team have told her some bogus questions to answer as part of her quota - she knows the real comments through Sam and she is very clever at answering the questions to drop hints without being detected.    The video where she says her favourite book for instance; the tone of her voice and the small expressions in her face change just enough for me to feel like it's a pointed remark, and I'm sure we've all googled the story of A Good Woman.   I think in the same video she also talks about Halloween; I think there's something here as well and I think something must have happened with her and Jamie regarding this.  She almost laughs and kinda looks to someone with a knowing look.  I also think she sways anxiously these days as a comfort mechanism, just like she would wring her hands in interviews constantly.  I don't think she's nervous because at that particular point in time a monster is in front of her with a gun pointed at her which a lot of people seem to be suggesting.  

We will not know for sure until the day Jamie and Lou are completely gone.  Then we will see what happens to her Instagram and everyone will have to just accept them that it's Britney whichever way it goes (although I'm sure some will still insist she's not Britney, but a robot clone 🙄😂).

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

It's also obvious she doesn't get to go out as often as she used to, which also affects the type of content she can post.

Exactly - and when she does post from outdoors she very often talks about feeling connected to the nature around her, but often gets overwhelmed or in awe of it, like she doesn't get to do it often at all.    She often talks about her childhood in these posts too which I believe us her hinting at how free and happy she was before her fame, and also would be a big faux part on Jamie's part if he's controlling her posts since he reckons she has severe dementia 🤔😜😂

Thanks for replying and taking the time to read such a long post.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I had a thought that all this selfies and dancing are just "safe" content to go with. If they made her be active on social media against her will, its easy to get few pictures and dances in the span of few hours and just use them for next few weeks. I never saw her as very social media involved person. 

And, its just selfies, nothing they can hold against her in court.

• Like 1

I believe britney is in control of her instagram and writes the captions. The way she speaks in her videos are the same as the way she writes the captions. Even her captions have the word 'anyhow'. 

And idk what to think about all the conspiracy theories about her instagram posts and hints. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle: now and then she gives a hint or cryptic message but I also believe that people are making too much out of it. 

• Like 3

part of me does agree she posts on her own Instagram. I'm sure she can't just upload anything - she prob has a "gag order" where she can't discuss the conservatorship directly or anything like that and has a social media manager who has final approval.

However, I do sense her personality. I sense troll-ney. I sense sarcasm. I also believe she is very spiritual and into things like the essence of colours, of feeling free, of appreciating the little things and liking simple things like fairies etc. 

A big reason I think its her is that I can't see anyone else thinking those double posts and captions make sense LOL like...who would write those? the way its typed, the emoticons etc etc are just too real / not professionally written to not be her. a social media manager wouldn't do a lot of those things. so how can people believe its someone else doing it? its just too random

I totally agree with you. I believe she is playing a game, and trolling her team with some of the posts. 

but the mystery continues .....

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Bigno said:

I am just going to say that if she controls her IG it just speaks poorly of her mental stability. I am not saying she is incapable, but even though we all know she has issues, this would speak even louder about her problems. Still, I don't think, as serious as it may be, she needs to be a prisoner of a freaking conservatorship. Let's just say her Instagram is not necessarily a pretty picture, no pun intended. 

I disagree. Britney didn't grow up with social media, she's almost 40 years old and has 2 adolescent sons. To me, it really does reflect a moms Instagram. the double selfies with different filters, the google images she thinks are powerful / sweet....it's just her playing around with the app. 

and honestly, Britney's situation ISN'T normal whatsoever so why would her Instagram be. If she really is holed up in her house bored and has to deliver regular content as part of some contract, why wouldn't she just do fashion shows and dancing in her house. yes, maybe her answering the  fan questions was a tad awkward but maybe its cause she doesn't wanna do it so she does a ****ty job on purpose to stick it to her team. 

• Love 3

I can’t with all these people who didn’t read through the whole post :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

This is a super compelling theory honestly! I feel like there has to be some truth in it, even if not all the symbolism is 100% accurate. Britney is definitely a very smart person and I wouldn’t put it past her to be “curating” these posts to get people talking and put more light on her and the conservatorship ordeal. She has never posted like this before - the detailed captions, the types of selfies, etc. I agree with you that she is the one behind these posts, and that in the past her team simply controlled her social media for the most part. We know for a fact that she has been actively rebelling the conservatorship since mid- to late-2018, and finally has her own litigation counsel to fight her father.

Obviously we don’t know everything yet, but I‘m feeling good vibes about how this situation is going to end :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: Britney’s perseverance and strength never ceases to amaze me!

• Love 3

Thank you for all the support guys!  It's obviously a very complicated situation and I expected some backlash tbh but I had thought long and hard before making the post, and thought my ideas were possible enough to make a credible argument.

@MX3 exactly, she's not playing by Jamie's rules anymore because she has him over a barrel.  She just can't speak about it or make a fuss yet, but doesn't mean she has to act in a particular way that he wants - especially when I get the feeling he's being kept a good distance away from here atm.   There's even posts were she might as well spell it out that she's breaking the rules peppered all over her account.  

I totally agree about the randomness of the content too - it's surely Britney after all we love her for being her quirky odd-ball self who gets excited over small things.  She's always been that way, so if this isn't her then why have her team been so bad at impersonating her character in the past if they can be this spot on now?  

@armrunner1998 😘 thank you babes.  I can't understand why the change in tone and content hadn't been noticed more by fans other than them being sent into a meltdown.  Her situation is clearly improving, she's winning... Yet everyone thinks Jamie is maintaining a grip of steel over Britney and her social media despite everything we see and hear to the contrary!

I know it's most likely not, and I'll get called out as delusional for saying it, but whatever... but the timing and content of her post yesterday with the star of David was such a bizarre coincidence... especually if you see my comments on her posts on the day of her court win and then posting my OP on here.   The wording and the way she made it clear the post related to yesterday, Friday even if it might have been an old pic like the others...  If she was seeing any of this and wanted to hint that I'm on the right tracks that would sure be one way to do it!  I'll never know I'm sure, but if it was the case then I'm glad she saw and knows someone 'gets' her.   She even posted it twice 😂

• Love 2
16 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Here, she still has access to her phone, and I do think it was her posting periodically during this time or at least being able to see her Instagram profile. Notice that in recent months, the account has never, ever posted a captionless photo (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing it). In fact, it's gone more and more into hamfisted 'quirkiness'.

Well, in a plot twist... this particular post...

8 hours ago, MX3 said:

I disagree. Britney didn't grow up with social media, she's almost 40 years old and has 2 adolescent sons. To me, it really does reflect a moms Instagram. the double selfies with different filters, the google images she thinks are powerful / sweet....it's just her playing around with the app. 

and honestly, Britney's situation ISN'T normal whatsoever so why would her Instagram be. If she really is holed up in her house bored and has to deliver regular content as part of some contract, why wouldn't she just do fashion shows and dancing in her house. yes, maybe her answering the  fan questions was a tad awkward but maybe its cause she doesn't wanna do it so she does a ****ty job on purpose to stick it to her team. 

I agree with you. I guess I didn't specify that, to me, the off putting part are her videos. Her posts are (if decontextualized), cute and funny. I just think her out of it attitude in her videos shows, at least, some anxiety. My bad for not being more specific. 

And thanks for answering 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Well, in a plot twist... this particular post...

Yes *****!!! I love your post and love the idea. Obvi we HAVE no idea but i ultimately think she runs her IG for the most part (despite loving to joke ab her team running it to paint her cray to keep her in the cship)... I honestly love the idea of it being a giant trollney and can totally see it from her. Here's hoping

A+ post hun

• Love 2

@IJustWannaLurk Let's talk hun, because you were respectful of my ideas and came back with some well thought out points of your own 🥰:

- You mention the change in tone and style of caption being around June 2019 and time of the involuntary stay at the clinic.  The stay was February/March 2019 I believe.  What's interesting to me is the infamous 'all is well' post is written with some emojis (ones we had seen before) but no space before the exclamations... They start on May 4th 2019 actually and a few times in May, so I think this is probably around the point she started to leverage the **** she has on her father to take back some ownership in areas. 

- The swaying isn't there until the 'burned my gym down' post, which got a lot of people speculating on her wellbeing.   Now, I personally think the gym incident was another act of Rebelney, and the first major time I began to think she was up to something and intentionally disobeying her father.  The tone of voice, delivery and between the lines sarcasm in the caption have the hallmarks of the Britney who would go off-scipt spontaneously come out with some shade at her Vegas shows during the few times she spoke.  

The same vibe then continues in her videos going forward, but not all of them - it's specific to things like the Q&As which are also the posts I see as laden with clever hints and low key sassy attitude.  In videos like her iconic call out to the articulate LGBTQ society it's really not there, and non of the videos where she's catwalking or dancing show that kind of nervousness so I put them down to the fact she knows she's being shady, has to act to make it look innocent and there's a chance it will get picked up by James which no doubt produces a good amount of nervous energy.  She dances a bit weirdly in her freestyle posts, but I don't see someone who's an apparant absolute wreck of nerves and scared for her life answering a few questions putting on that kind of display with not one **** to give.

Then there's a vid of her and Sam in the mountains and he says 'dance Brit' and she does a really dorky dance in a hot bikini with high socks and trainers, asks Sam to show his moves and he makes a remark which seems like a bit of sass towards someone  - like he's in on Britney's joke - which came after the swaying gym post.

- Her phone has appeared a few times since December 2019, most recently on the clip of her boarding the plane with Sam.  We've also heard she used a tripod for her solo set ups with a phone and she posted camera roll snapshots to prove dates.  I believe whatever device she has is limited in some way but I do believe she has a phone that she can shoot pics and videos with at the very least as well as contact an approved group of people.

- Her kids haven't been seen on her posts for a long time which is concerning I agree, but I'm hoping that (as I suspect) is party her decision to keep them out of her social media because of the nasty tone of the comments and partly denying James any pics or footage of his Grandchildren.   A lot of her time we have no idea about since she's clearly made a big batch of footage in a short space of time that she intends to keep using, so in fairness she could be up to all sorts that we don't know about?

- I think she is probably under some kind of contract to provide X amount of content per set timeframe which is why she's spend a bit of time getting stuff done at once and doing it in a way that opposes the expectation of her and as far removed from Popstar Britney as possible.  There's even been a change in tone for the brand adverts she posts - her fragrance used to get captions like 'See My Perogative through different lenses' but the last one was something along the lines of 'My Perogative is pretty great' and her caption on The Zone launch was literally a deadpan 'everyone looks to be having to much FUN!!' when the pictures posted were of people who looked like they couldn't be having any LESS fun :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Obviously either you or I could be right here, but I wanted to show that I had considered the things you were saying whilst developing my theory and wanted to explain my angle on those particular areas :) Would love to hear your thoughts x

• Love 1
21 hours ago, annonymous said:

I believe britney is in control of her instagram and writes the captions. The way she speaks in her videos are the same as the way she writes the captions. Even her captions have the word 'anyhow'. 

And idk what to think about all the conspiracy theories about her instagram posts and hints. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle: now and then she gives a hint or cryptic message but I also believe that people are making too much out of it. 

They made her do videos so they can learn the way she speaks and imitate her when they need to post something.

• Like 2
On 10/17/2020 at 8:26 AM, annonymous said:

And you don't think a person trying to write in Britney's style couldn't pick out a couple words she often repeats IRL? They already lace every post with a zillion emojis that Britney would never actually use, but her team thinks "tHiS iS sO bRiTnEy."

Yea the captions r not her

• Love 2
On 10/17/2020 at 3:58 AM, IJustWannaLurk said:

I respect your analysis, but I disagree.

Lots of people don't wear the same type of clothes outside as they do at home, so I don't think this means anything. Besides, there are plenty of old photos of Britney in simple, plain, or tacky clothes. I don't think this is some kind of departure for her.

The general concensus is reading negative feedback hurts Britney a lot and she doesn't like being exposed to such toxicity, so actively making herself look as out of it as possible flies in the face of that and makes no sense in my opinion. Most people commenting on Instagram aren't even her fans and her comments are FULL of people mocking her or diagnosing her. Furthermore, posting alarming content just fuels the dirty media like TMZ to keep pushing a narrative of "Britney has lost it" on the GP. This only benefits her father, as everyone has been saying he's buying off the TMZ (not a stretch by any means, since he approached Bessemer too). He's been leaning heavily into the "she's getting worse [since xy person got involved]. This means she needs the conservatorship more than ever."

You'll notice that her posts started becoming more and more strange and something was off the moment her children stop appearing with her on her Instagram as much. Up until April 3rd, 2019, her writing style was normal, no uncharacteristic emojis, no excessive exclamation marks after every sentence with a space in between, no random statements that are outright lies - there's simply no reason for her to say these things because the GP wouldn't notice, even if she were trolling. Someone who doesn't know her well, though, would be misremembering or putting in wrong favorite colors, wrong high school activities, etc. Why? Because they're just making filler content for Instagram. They even double-posted the same exact comment about not liking ink and removing the tattoo on two different occasions, further proving these posts are scheduled filler. And I think that makes more sense than it being some 4D chess move on her part.

June 1st, 2019, the spaces between !!!!s randomly started appearing and I believe this was around/just after the forced hospitalization (totally not sure on that though)? Here "she" starts making contradictory statements, pulling more and more stuff off pinterest and, well:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrJ4e7AXy_/

Here, she still has access to her phone, and I do think it was her posting periodically during this time or at least being able to see her Instagram profile. Notice that in recent months, the account has never, ever posted a captionless photo (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing it). In fact, it's gone more and more into hamfisted 'quirkiness'.

It's the end of 2019 when she starts looking really, really troubled in her posts. December 2019 onwards - no more phone. She's pacing left to right in her videos and looking extremely stressed, reading off scripts, and I don't think she faked it as some troll **** you move to Jamie. I can totally believe that her mental health took a nosedive after basically not being able to even see her kids and having no access to her phone. If she wanted to destroy Jamie's income source by manipulating her Instagram account, she'd probably pull away from Instagram and the public entirely. That would give them no content without making her look bad, and the GP and fans would be equally alarmed, which would presumably give #freebritney exposure. And she wouldn't have to deal with the toxicity.

I just don't see any "clever" move in her disturbing, anxiety-enducing photos, captions, and videos. It's more likely that she's under extreme stress. She can't see her kids. I can't imagine what she's been feeling, and I don't even like kids. They stole motherhood away from her.

Lately, the team has been insinuating that photos are fresh when they're years old and posting cropped out stolen photos [to hide that it's not her wrist]. Why would Britney herself do this? It doesn't achieve anything. But it does boost Instagram engagement, which is in her team's interest should they really drop another Fantasy to milk the cash cow until their access to her fortune is revoked (hopefully soon).

All in all, in my opinion, she doesn't even see her Instagram. And in the event that it was her all this time, then... something really isn't right because she genuinely doesn't appear to be alright. I'm running under the assumption that her team is making her look worse and misrepresenting her to the media rather than it being something worse.

You can destroy someone’s nerves by abusing them. Her situation would have destroyed me. Honestly. Her dad is f-ing textbook Münchhausen by proxy.

with all the power they have over her, the ability to force her to take medication, give her Electric chock ”therapy”, the ABILITY to abuse her in Every way possible when She can’t escape or call someone and people doesn’t believe her, she is not even a legal citizen with rigths..!

It is dehumanization which is abuse in itself but psychologically (and practically) it is also part of enabling and escalating abuse. 
If She has finally become a wreck after 12 years of them tearing her down, it is not Because SHE is wired wrong, it is on them.

You can break a human beings bones but also their nerves. 

• Like 3
On 10/18/2020 at 2:48 PM, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

@IJustWannaLurk Let's talk hun, because you were respectful of my ideas and came back with some well thought out points of your own 🥰:

- You mention the change in tone and style of caption being around June 2019 and time of the involuntary stay at the clinic.  The stay was February/March 2019 I believe.  What's interesting to me is the infamous 'all is well' post is written with some emojis (ones we had seen before) but no space before the exclamations... They start on May 4th 2019 actually and a few times in May, so I think this is probably around the point she started to leverage the **** she has on her father to take back some ownership in areas. 

- The swaying isn't there until the 'burned my gym down' post, which got a lot of people speculating on her wellbeing.   Now, I personally think the gym incident was another act of Rebelney, and the first major time I began to think she was up to something and intentionally disobeying her father.  The tone of voice, delivery and between the lines sarcasm in the caption have the hallmarks of the Britney who would go off-scipt spontaneously come out with some shade at her Vegas shows during the few times she spoke.  

The same vibe then continues in her videos going forward, but not all of them - it's specific to things like the Q&As which are also the posts I see as laden with clever hints and low key sassy attitude.  In videos like her iconic call out to the articulate LGBTQ society it's really not there, and non of the videos where she's catwalking or dancing show that kind of nervousness so I put them down to the fact she knows she's being shady, has to act to make it look innocent and there's a chance it will get picked up by James which no doubt produces a good amount of nervous energy.  She dances a bit weirdly in her freestyle posts, but I don't see someone who's an apparant absolute wreck of nerves and scared for her life answering a few questions putting on that kind of display with not one **** to give.

Then there's a vid of her and Sam in the mountains and he says 'dance Brit' and she does a really dorky dance in a hot bikini with high socks and trainers, asks Sam to show his moves and he makes a remark which seems like a bit of sass towards someone  - like he's in on Britney's joke - which came after the swaying gym post.

- Her phone has appeared a few times since December 2019, most recently on the clip of her boarding the plane with Sam.  We've also heard she used a tripod for her solo set ups with a phone and she posted camera roll snapshots to prove dates.  I believe whatever device she has is limited in some way but I do believe she has a phone that she can shoot pics and videos with at the very least as well as contact an approved group of people.

- Her kids haven't been seen on her posts for a long time which is concerning I agree, but I'm hoping that (as I suspect) is party her decision to keep them out of her social media because of the nasty tone of the comments and partly denying James any pics or footage of his Grandchildren.   A lot of her time we have no idea about since she's clearly made a big batch of footage in a short space of time that she intends to keep using, so in fairness she could be up to all sorts that we don't know about?

- I think she is probably under some kind of contract to provide X amount of content per set timeframe which is why she's spend a bit of time getting stuff done at once and doing it in a way that opposes the expectation of her and as far removed from Popstar Britney as possible.  There's even been a change in tone for the brand adverts she posts - her fragrance used to get captions like 'See My Perogative through different lenses' but the last one was something along the lines of 'My Perogative is pretty great' and her caption on The Zone launch was literally a deadpan 'everyone looks to be having to much FUN!!' when the pictures posted were of people who looked like they couldn't be having any LESS fun :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Obviously either you or I could be right here, but I wanted to show that I had considered the things you were saying whilst developing my theory and wanted to explain my angle on those particular areas :) Would love to hear your thoughts x

Thanks for replying!

I basically said all I meant on why I disagree, and the main reason is the incredible amount of stress we know for a fact she's going through and it's showing in her behavioral tics. When she records herself, she doesn't look like she's only nervous because of whatever is being recorded. She looks like she barely sleeps, totally frazzled. Plus, Britney has always been a person with pride, a pride they kept trying to train out of her, and I don't think she'd want to appear the way she does on purpose. I think she would want to keep her dignity if she indeed could read all the comments speculating on her mental health etc. Of course she knows by now how ****ty people are, but I don't think she'd want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her appear low.

The gym incident could have been an accident but seems like a reach. I do agree she probably did that on purpose, either because she flew into a rage (totally understandable) and out of impulse or because she wanted to spite her team.

I don't think I've seen that post in the mountains, so I can't comment on that.

Regarding the phone, I think she isn't allowed to go online and her team show her very sanitized versions of things but largely keep her in the dark. She did have it on the beach recently but again, we don't know if she has a connection. She obviously shoots her own pics and videos but I agree with someone else that her team is selecting those that make her look bad on purpose. Hence the random video stills and faked "recent" posts from 3 years ago. I just don't see the logic in her trying to look dishevelled on purpose and I don't see her purposefully deceiving people with old video stills and cropped stolen photos.

She could be sassy while still serving. She could hint at things while appearing completely normal. She could put them in captions so she wouldn't need to be so utterly nervous on camera.

I don't think she saw her kids in quite a while and my view is that's what's causing her to act this way. Their other family (ugh) posts them often. I wonder if she knows about that. If so, it's probably weighing heavily on her. Honestly, the Deep Dive video opened my eyes to the sheer amount of abuse she has received in a way I had never seen, as I was young and uninterested back then. I didn't see the extent of it. It's not a stretch to me that her mental state is severely affected and taking the kids away was the last straw. I mean, it stresses me the **** out to think about it so I can't even imagine the state she's in. And that's going to show externally. I think she's focusing on the larger picture and couldn't care less about social media. That's why her team is scrambling to post random captions which is why they're so out of character.

I would go more indepth on this and post the key Instagram contents and uncharacteristic usage of emojis (like 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂 or the endlessly infuriating deluge of these -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that incidentally her sister uses) but I've had a lot on my plate these last few days so I don't have energy for a detailed analysis. I just know that watching her videos is giving me anxiety and I'm not feeling the sass (and I know she has it, the leaked letters were full of burns, which is another reason I think she can do better than what she's currently doing).

• Love 3
1 hour ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thanks for replying!

I basically said all I meant on why I disagree, and the main reason is the incredible amount of stress we know for a fact she's going through and it's showing in her behavioral tics. When she records herself, she doesn't look like she's only nervous because of whatever is being recorded. She looks like she barely sleeps, totally frazzled. Plus, Britney has always been a person with pride, a pride they kept trying to train out of her, and I don't think she'd want to appear the way she does on purpose. I think she would want to keep her dignity if she indeed could read all the comments speculating on her mental health etc. Of course she knows by now how ****ty people are, but I don't think she'd want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her appear low.

The gym incident could have been an accident but seems like a reach. I do agree she probably did that on purpose, either because she flew into a rage (totally understandable) and out of impulse or because she wanted to spite her team.

Regarding the phone, I think she isn't allowed to go online and her team show her very sanitized versions of things but largely keep her in the dark. She did have it on the beach recently but again, we don't know if she has a connection. She obviously shoots her own pics and videos but I agree with someone else that her team is selecting those that make her look bad on purpose. Hence the random video stills and faked "recent" posts from 3 years ago. I just don't see the logic in her trying to look dishevelled on purpose and I don't see her purposefully deceiving people with old video stills and cropped stolen photos.

She could be sassy while still serving. She could hint at things while appearing completely normal. She could put them in captions so she wouldn't need to be so utterly nervous on camera.

I don't think she saw her kids in quite a while and my view is that's what's causing her to act this way. Their other family (ugh) posts them often. I wonder if she knows about that. If so, it's probably weighing heavily on her. Honestly, the Deep Dive video opened my eyes to the sheer amount of abuse she has received in a way I had never seen, as I was young and uninterested back then. I didn't see the extent of it. It's not a stretch to me that her mental state is severely affected and taking the kids away was the last straw. I mean, it stresses me the **** out to think about it so I can't even imagine the state she's in. And that's going to show externally. I think she's focusing on the larger picture and couldn't care less about social media. That's why her team is scrambling to post random captions which is why they're so out of character.

I would go more indepth on this and post the key Instagram contents and uncharacteristic usage of emojis (like 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂 or the endlessly infuriating deluge of these -> 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that incidentally her sister uses) but I've had a lot on my plate these last few days so I don't have energy for a detailed analysis. I just know that watching her videos is giving me anxiety and I'm not feeling the sass (and I know she has it, the leaked letters were full of burns, which is another reason I think she can do better than what she's currently doing).

You captured my feelings so eloquently. Seriously, it is not about criticizing her, it is going beyond the "leave Britney alone" thing and really observing that behavior speaks louder than words. Her portrayed behavior, ticks and little details do not speak of a person who is living her desired best life. She does look sleepless, stressed, badly medicated. The adjective is the least important, it just shows oddities. 

I think she looks so...abandoned? that for anyone, it's a bit odd to come out with such an unkept look. Either it is a total act of rebellion (which wouldn't be surprising) or someone is trying to really make her look bad publicly

• Like 2
7 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Thanks for replying!

This 👆sounds reasonable.

If we are going to speculate, I’ll speculate that her recent videos may be Sam pushing her to send him ”****” videos. And that she eventually Does, not knowing they are uploaded onto her official Instagram.

Meanwhile he keeps manipulating fans, saying that she is now in control of her social media, he loves her, he wants to Marry her, yadayada.