Britney DOES control her Instagram - My theory and ESSAY on ROSE, RED and the posts sending everyone into meltdown....

I do like the theory that Trollney meets social media quotas by reposting the same image over and over and over. It's such a rebellion/Trollney thing to do. 

My (similar) theory is that Project Rose is Britney playing the character of Rose. Rose is sad, trapped, a prisoner, emotionless most of the time. She takes photos and videos of walking and catwalks. She doesn't use her voice 99% of the time because she's not allowed/can't. 

I do think someone else writes many of the captions, but the project rose thing is just too quirky not to come from Britney herself. UNLESS they're purposely being quirky to make it seem more like Britney.???

So confusing. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
43 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Britney doesn't have access to her Instagram ... she provides the images and the content, and even her team and Lou M. Taylor do that for her.

K, that's what I said - she provides the content and her media team upload it for her.  Most major celebrities will have this to handle their account and time posts to go out in peak times.  I just think that had not always been the case, and since her coming out of the wellness centre I feel like Sam I could be keeping an eye over some of her team, or in fact they could be on her side too since I can't see Britney editing the music onto her videos herself.   I don't think either Lou or Jamie are posting, with Lou being too busy covering her tracks and Jamie just being a dumb drunk to get any of the hints and messages she's giving out.  She can't be too blazon as someone has to OK the content before it goes out, but I think she's very smart and needs the trolls online to catch a hint.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of Sam's likes have actually been Brit on his phone since we know she was looking at Instagram on it recently.   Hopefully not the Trump ones tho :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

17 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

My (similar) theory is that Project Rose is Britney playing the character of Rose. Rose is sad, trapped, a prisoner, emotionless most of the time. She takes photos and videos of walking and catwalks. She doesn't use her voice 99% of the time because she's not allowed/can't. 

I do think someone else writes many of the captions, but the project rose thing is just too quirky not to come from Britney herself. UNLESS they're purposely being quirky to make it seem more like Britney.???

Yes!  I have thought about Rose being a character too!    At one point in the hysteria I was trying to work out if Rose was the clone but then the ***** wore off hahaha. 

I definitely think the captions are her now, but didn't use to be.  If you go back to 2018 most of them are along the lines of 'Had a great dinner with my boyfriend' or 'bread is great' but the posts these days are SO FULL of her character, especially with all the 'anyhow's and 'god bless you alls' and funny way of putting things (the latter she went on to say quite emphatically in a video thanking her fans, which I think was her telling us it IS her writing')   I don't think she would play along mentioning the project, etc on video if it wasn't her -  I mean what is the worst that would happen now if she refused to play along with their fake games?  I've also been looking at her posts and think she's purposely winding Jamie up with the vids of her out and about but not showing her face properly - she even says in one 'you can't see me - wheeeee' or similar, so I think that's either trolling fans who say it's not her, or winding up Jamie as it appears she's out and about breaking his rules possibly but he can't do anything because there's no way to prove she actually is.

It's all so crazy haha.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

AllI am gonna say is lol

It would be good to hear your take if you disagree since I took the time to think mine through and write it out.  I'm happy to be proven wrong if anyone has receipts, I just want to shut down all this crazy energy surrounding her posts with people acting like she's been given a lobotomy, held in a cage in a basement and Sam uses a cattle prod and taser to make her dance for us.... which seems to be the popular opinion amongst the locals.    

• Like 5

I do agree that (obviously) she's the one providing the content. We saw in one of Sam's stories (the one when he scared her) that she had some kind of tripod and was posing with a green shirt, pictures that we never got to see btw. Some times she's being recorded by someone else, probably Sam. Or Jody :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She's not the one posting. I don't believe she's the one writing the captions either. The videos posing, going from one side to the other, I think they weren't meant to be edited like that, they were just several takes and for some reason they edited all of them in one minute. And then they post several screenshots to drag it out :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

The Rose project, Red project or whatever it's called now, I think it's just her... taking pictures? that's all. I know that many of you don't like them, but tbh, Brit never had a high sense of fashion lol, and that's ok! Tbh the way she takes pictures reminds me of my mom lol :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Some started saying that (maybe) she's contractually obligated to "create content" for instagram, and to some extent, I agree. maybe not "obligated", but maybe it's the one thing she keeps agreeing on, since she's not working. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

It would be good to hear your take if you disagree since I took the time to think mine through and write it out.  I'm happy to be proven wrong if anyone has receipts, I just want to shut down all this crazy energy surrounding her posts with people acting like she's been given a lobotomy, held in a cage in a basement and Sam uses a cattle prod and taser to make her dance for us.... which seems to be the popular opinion amongst the locals.    

I don’t think it is sound to misrepresent ”everyone else’s” take like that. 
People aren’t Any ”crazier” than you, Especially not since you have analysed her instagram like that and think that you from your speculations can extract any proof or ”receipts”. You don’t have them either.

It is not crazy to believe Britney Spears is prohibited from handling her social media when She has a f-ing court order that has taken away her freedom of speech! She can’t speak freely anywhere else without a script, cannot Leave the house when She Wish, can’t f-ing make or recieve phone calls (as a right, only as a gift from the team...) It is not crazy to think that same victim of all of this inhumane control and abuse could be controlled when it comes to social media; the fastest and easiest way to communicate to as many people as possible all at once. It is not like her team does not have the muscles, Numbers or legal possibility to control her even There. 
FFS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤨😒😏

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not people being disrespectful towards your post. Don’t mind them. Most people don’t have the attention span to read more than three sentences. Some very interesting ideas here 

Thank you babes for taking the time ♥️ I appreciate it.

11 minutes ago, Newrie said:

I don’t think it is sound to misrepresent ”everyone else’s” take like that. 
People aren’t Any ”crazier” than you, Especially not since you have analysed her instagram like that and think that you from your speculations can extract any proof or ”receipts”. You don’t have them either.

It is not crazy to believe Britney Spears is prohibited from handling her social media when She has a f-ing court order that has taken away her freedom of speech! She can’t speak freely anywhere else without a script, cannot Leave the house when She Wish, can’t f-ing make or recieve phone calls (as a right, only as a gift from the team...) It is not crazy to think that same victim of all of this inhumane control and abuse could be controlled when it comes to social media; the fastest and easiest way to communicate to as many people as possible all at once. It is not like her team does not have the muscles, Numbers or legal possibility to control her even There. 
FFS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤨😒😏

You're missing the whole point of my analysis.  I'm not saying she has free speech, clearly she, Sam, Lynne et al can't speak out as things are,  just like the celebs who get taken down if they mention it.  She won the motion to hire counsel, posted a smiling (beaming!) version of Rose and Sam A publically went out to call it an amazing day, yet people are still saying it's just the same pic, she's deranged and Sam is just doing as he's told.  She can't even WIN without people thinking the worst of her, no wonder she's over being popstar Britney.  

Jamie has this **** locked down tight for sure, but what I'm not doing to do is play into all the conspiracy theories that her team are purposely making her appear unhinged.   I'm not going to let the legend I've followed and loved since 1999 be reduced to a complete victim who hasn't been able to make baby steps  (again, she posted about it the other day)  forward in the last year or so.  She's a mother of two, she's not mentality impaired, she's always been kooky and not really given a **** about her perception when not working and what I keep seeing in her posts and captions is, to me BRITNEY through and through and I don't think Lou and Jamie are capable of capturing her spirit in the way I'm seeing on Insta.   She's notorious for breaking the rules and finding ways to reach out to her fans; If this was 2007 we would have online letters rather than cryptic, odd insta posts... And what has happened since then?  Yeah James happened to dampen all of that, yet suddenly now out of nowhere Sam I is backing her case and doing all he can to rid her of Jamie.  Something has been happening behind the scenes for a while to make this happen; Sam didn't just wake up one day and decide 'you know what, let's fight my boss!'.  We don't know for sure all the steps of the process taken so far and we don't know what adjustments have been made in the last couple of years to the restrictions on her, nor where the minions of her team stand on the matter and who they support.  

Do people seriously think this is Jamie's plan when he looks at all the horrible Instagram comments?  What good is that going to do for his meal ticket and perception of him.  Destroy Britney, the brand and destroy yourself at the same time James?   Because that's what it would be if it was Team CON doing this - them ******* themselves over.

Anyway I've probably lost you again now since you clearly don't take the time to read and understand the message so guess we will 'just have to wait and see' 🤔😜

24 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

No. She does not. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

And you 100% know sthis somehow because...?  I've got a theory and tried to explain it, and there's so much more I can get into, but I never said that my theory was fact.  Being dismissive makes me assume you have fact to share.  In the meantime imma stay positive and believe in our girl and what I believe I'm seeing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

In summary? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Haha, I maybe should have done a YouTube video but don't have the confidence to talk for long on camera, so just had a stream of consciousness here.    Sorry!

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Are you on Jamie's payroll? :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

There's nothing pro Jamie in my post though.   I thought it was very pro Britney.

• Love 2