How likely is Larry Rudolph to be fired?

Stifler's Mom

How likely is Larry Rudolph to be fired?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Larry still working with Miley? Or was it Adam Leber? I dont recall. Whoever is working with Miley today should work with Britney as well. Miley is everywhere since Midnight Sky droped :neydedance_purple:

Answering the question: idk. Larry said he's only around when Britney wants to work. And besides, Larry was draged by the fanbase for so long by lack of management/suport and now we know for sure Jamie was always the one pulling the strings and giving the final word on rather things should be done or not. He may or may not have dirty hands with Team Con and that is smth we would never know unless his name start droping in court docs. He was right when he said Britney could never perform again tho, look what happened.  

Its hard. BUT, I wish she picks someone completely new to start things fresh again. And also gather a creative team like Gaga did, it would help a lot to bring her ideas to fruition in a current way. Her brand needs a serious revamp. If Jamie loses his influence over Britney and she still calls Larry.......... then we speculate :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

3 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

said who official source?

she's still in the list: https://maverick.com/artists

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

https://reign-deer.com/

I think this one is Larry's "department", which used to include Britney until last summer 

She's still on the same label, but not under Larry anymore. She used to be included on his Rudolph the 'reign-deer' site, but she's not anymore.

I think part of the reason Jamie is fighting so hard to keep control over the C Ship aside from money is to control Britney’s career as well! I think they’re holding on so tight cause if it were Britney’s choices Jamie would be out and I think she would fire a lot of people she never wanted! I think she would be done with Larry keeping him on board is just a close source for Jamie who rehired Larry! 

She fired Larry back in 06/07 I believe? I’m guessing she’ll do it again, but maybe she has done it already. Can’t remember the exact year but it was in that era. She needs a whole new team, fresh ideas, and people who look at her in a professional capacity, not personal.

Her career should be her career, and her personal life should be her personal life. Period :typing_keyboard_computer:

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She fired Larry back in 06/07 I believe? I’m guessing she’ll do it again, but maybe she has done it already. Can’t remember the exact year but it was in that era. She needs a whole new team, fresh ideas, and people who look at her in a professional capacity, not personal.

Her career should be her career, and her personal life should be her personal life. Period :typing_keyboard_computer:

I have to agree, regardless of Britney decision, I do think she needs a fresh team. but specially people who can she trust. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

12 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’m Voting No... Britney Trusts People Too Much, He Could Give Her A Stupid Apology And She Would Forgive Him.  He’s Gonna Be Around Unfortunately.

This is one of Britney's problems !! and for this she has been humiliated so many times ... she has forgiven and allowed this to many people.

Archived