Dr. Drew Diagnoses Britney with Bipolar - New

jokobish

Dr. Drew has been spreading his vile messages and diagnosed her over and over  without treating her or having access to her medical records. 

in this video Dr. Drew says Britney has Chronic psychiatric medical condition 

In this video he says Britney has severe mental illness!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Britney I’d sue the sht out of him. This disrespectful at least, and slander at most.  How can someone who has no connection to the case speak so boldly about someone’s condition they don’t even know? On top of all that... Britney herself hasn’t even come forward about a mental illness or lack there of....  I really would think that with the awareness mental health has gotten since Britney’s break down that the media would be more respectful to her situation..... but to still paint her as an out of control spender with a mental illness is so 2007. 

I wonder if we can lodge a complaint anywhere? Surely that’s illegal and also against those guidelines about reporting on mental illness? Is he like ‘Dr’ Phil who is not even a practicing dr or is he actually a practicing dr which is even worse and so unprofessional. Disgusting scumbag. I really want the extent of media manipulation regarding Britney exposed, these ppl need to pay.

3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I wonder if we can lodge a complaint anywhere? Surely that’s illegal and also against those guidelines about reporting on mental illness? Is he like ‘Dr’ Phil who is not even a practicing dr or is he actually a practicing dr which is even worse and so unprofessional. Disgusting scumbag. I really want the extent of media manipulation regarding Britney exposed, these ppl need to pay.

I agree! Someone figure out how we can take action against this. 

How is Demi Lovato allowed to overdose for the 47th time and scream at everyone through her songs and then run her mouth about everything and insert herself in situations that do not involve her while constantly attacking legendary female artists (read: women who are more talented and successful than her) and Britney Spears isn't allowed to live her life when she's the most unproblematic legend IN THE PLANET?

Tell me why.

4055c656262ccc59ebc4f127919568db.gif

P.S. I don't know who Dr. Drew is.

omg this feels so invasive and annoying :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: they’ve been discussing Britney’s mental health for the last 10+ years while Britney herself has never even mentioned it. Not even in FTR. It’s so disrespectful, she’s trying to get out of a bad situation and this makes it all more difficult. I’m starting to really believe that Jamie is spending Britney’s money on media campaigns against her and it makes me so angry:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Archived