RED Project: Is Britney releasing a Christmas album or video?

Joman82

Yes, I know... boycott everything and #FreeBritney :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

But, what if we are getting Britmas this year... With all the craziness regarding the "Red Project" in Instagram and all the fuss and confusing messages. I think it's a possibility that we might get a 'whole' Britney Christmas album and/or a music video for the classic song "My Only Wish (This Year)". OK, I know I am just wishful thinking and have no proof at all... BTW, this also sounds like something her "shady" team could do too. 

What do you guys think about this theory? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh i cant really see Britney doing a Christmas album now. I did hear when she recorded My Only Wish in 2000, that was apparently because she planned to do a xmas album then but for some reason it was scrapped. and i think it would have suited her then when she was 19/20. but i really cant see her doing one now. i dunno why , i just dont think it would suit her now

3 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Yes ' Project red' is the title of her upcoming EP. her new single

'red... apple pie' will be performed live for the first time Tuesday morning march 29th.

It will be a morning to remember 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Would she --perform-- this 'song'?

I’m content with My Only Wish (which gets more iconic every year) tbh, and I don’t believe anything from her social media. Even if she’s the one filming - i think she has no idea how her page is being managed or what content they’re choosing to post

question - how are the topic thumbnails generated? As the photo for this topic doesn’t appear in the post anywhere 🧐 

2 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Honestly tho I think project Red is a pys-op to make our girl look nuts AF lol bookmark me its gonna just be 10000000000s of the same photos w different filters on them collected in one place. 

Would she have posted a video mentioning it if it was just her team?   

Archived