RED Project: Is Britney releasing a Christmas album or video?

Joman82

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if RED is not a new album/single that she's managing independently like she did with Blackout, then I don't care.  But, so far the clues (her own taken photos + Danja posting about 'RED' with a legendary artist (i.e. the legendary Britney Spears) are tempting to believe. But if it's not, then I don't know what to think and I'll throw hands and be disappointed in myself for falling for their tricks again lol.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

tbh i cant really see Britney doing a Christmas album now. I did hear when she recorded My Only Wish in 2000, that was apparently because she planned to do a xmas album then but for some reason it was scrapped. and i think it would have suited her then when she was 19/20. but i really cant see her doing one now. i dunno why , i just dont think it would suit her now

her doing a christmas album...ever would be weird even if she wants too...I mean I enjoy her christmas covers but I don't know if that's enough to carry the whole album. I mean maybe when she's a lot older probably 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Honestly, if RED is not a new album/single that she's managing independently like she did with Blackout, then I don't care.  But, so far the clues (her own taken photos + Danja posting about 'RED' with a legendary artist (i.e. the legendary Britney Spears) are tempting to believe. But if it's not, then I don't know what to think and I'll throw hands and be disappointed in myself for falling for their tricks again lol.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I swear to god hope those pictures aren't for the album photo shoot :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

First of all I highly doubt we are getting any new Britney music nor an album... stated in the court docs she’s not gonna work if her dad still in the conservatorship nor will she continue to work until they remove him 🤷🏻‍♂️  We all know she doesn’t control her insta if she did she would be going live exposing everyone of those snakes. 

The original version of this song was released on November 14, 2000. This means, that they are re-releasing this classic do to it's 20 anniversary next week. For the past 2 decades, this song have gained a lot of followers and status in the Christmas season. 

Archived