Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"

2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

LOL--- I see where you're coming from and I can agree. Im just saying we all talk smack about people we like and we dont mean any harm by it. Its just a funny shady moment. 

Nah i do get that and i do agree. As an introduction to her its not the best introduction but i shouldn't judge harshly either since your right we all do talk smack.

So you seem to be a fan of hers, what songs would you recommend and what interview/press tour would you recommend that shows the "non mean spirited" side of Chaka Khan

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Nah i do get that and i do agree. As an introduction to her its not the best introduction but i shouldn't judge harshly either since your right we all do talk smack.

So you seem to be a fan of hers, what songs would you recommend and what interview/press tour would you recommend that shows the "non mean spirited" side of Chaka Khan

The legendary original version of "I'm every Woman" Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Whitney's version. But the original version, chaka just owns. 

Here's her talking about the music industry(regarding Whitney) same interview selection from the ari shade

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

The legendary original version of "I'm every Woman" Dont get me wrong, I LOVE Whitney's version. But the original version, chaka just owns. 

Here's her talking about the music industry(regarding Whitney) same interview selection from the ari shade

That was lovely what she said about Whitney and Bobbi. "I know there together, there happy, and in a better place". She seemed close to Whitney from that interview. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Who is this “legend” that I’ve never heard of a day in my life? Like is she MJ/Madonna level or something? (lmao)

She has known Whitney since she was a child. Chaka knows the industry is hella shady(to the point where she even moved to london & Germany) to stay away from all the evilness of it.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

That "walk" Britney did. at 10 seconds.  Britney had "IT" even at 12. Just wow..

Right! She has that something that draws you in to watch her, i imagine alot of people who watched her on that show already believed she would be a star!

I'm not personally a fan of JT for what he did with exposing something which should of been kept private (cry me a river) but he did ok - Britney out shone him in all honesty

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'll introduce you to her. Introduction 1.  Young flawless Britney and the annoying Justin singing HER song

28 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

She has known Whitney since she was a child. Chaka knows the industry is hella shady(to the point where she even moved to london & Germany) to stay away from all the evilness of it.

Thank you, I might check the Britney video out.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block