Chaka Kahn asked about Ariana Grande: "f--k her"

• Leader

Chaka Kahn was asked about working with Ariana Grande, and she replied: "f––k her."

“**** her, she’s alright. She’s good on her own," Khan said. "She don’t need—plus, I don’t wanna sing with another woman. I ain’t got nothing to say with a woman. You say it by yourself. We ain’t gonna talk about no man. We not gon' do none of that stuff. It’s not happening.”

The host then said that only a "boss b***h" can say things like that, and Chaka responded, "and I could do it. I'm not gon' do no song with no heffa." 

Interestingly, they DO have a song together - on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Exhale, thoughts?

Related:

ari-chaka.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Roxxy thoughts?

How did I not see this. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Not cool. Not when Through the Fire is in my karaoke repertoire. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: But i'm friends with the Elusive Chanteuse so whatever. 🤷‍♀️

10 hours ago, Midnight said:

I don't even cur about that lil bishhh but she talented though so anyway.

Lil bishhh? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block