Lady Gaga announces her new single

3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

She is insufferable.  They’re talking to the American people like idiots. If voters need this much coaxing by celebrities, the candidate must not be that great.  

BTW how’s that Ukrainian cash you funneled through your crackhead son from the Ukrainian company he worked for, whose head payed you both to get the prosecutor fired who was investigating their company? 

''He likes them young'' - Trump (who didn't pay taxes for nearly 20 years) on Epstein.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

''He likes them young'' - Trump (who didn't pay taxes for nearly 20 years) on Epstein.

Yup, Trump was trying to warn us before he even got the chance to take office and ensure that his DOJ finally had Epstein prosecuted after 4 decades of being allowed to function and having cases dismissed. But in the meantime, he was banned from all Trump establishments.  I don’t think Epstein minded.  He had plenty of fun with the Clintons on his island 29 times.  

9 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Yup, Trump was trying to warn us before he even got the chance to take office and ensure that his DOJ finally had Epstein prosecuted after 4 decades of being allowed to function and having cases dismissed. But in the meantime, he was banned from all Trump establishments.  I don’t think Epstein minded.  He had plenty of fun with the Clintons on his island 29 times.  

He stayed friends with him? What about going into dressing rooms at pageants?

Seriously? They were investigating him long before Trump was in office.

Delusional.

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He stayed friends with him? What about going into dressing rooms at pageants?

Seriously? They were investigating him long before Trump was in office.

Delusional.

And the cases kept being dismissed by Clinton connected judges and democrat DOJ’s, while stories were killed by media outlets from outside pressure of higher ups.  Trump used his influence to ram these charges through, because you know if Clinton had won she never would’ve wanted all that trouble from her husbands friend whose island they both frequented often.  

And the dressing room drama has been debunked by the contestants who have been there.  Some girl was probably paid to tell her story just like a Jussie Smollet type.  It’s not the first time we’ve seen false accusations waged around election times, but that was last election.  Funny how all the accusers always disappear after the media doesn’t need a smear against a campaign.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I already voted but I recently saw on the news about republicans setting up fake drop off locations here in the valley to steal votes

That’s nonsense.  The ballots they’re finding in the trash are all for Trump. Democrats are notorious for ballot harvesting.  Counties during the 2008 election had a 108% turnout rate where 100% of the votes were for Obama, which is a statistical impossibility.  George Soros owns the voting machines.  There has always been so much election fraud.  It’s a running joke that the dead always vote democrat.  They send mail-in ballots to relatives of the deceased and they always end up returned with dem votes.  I can link you to about 20 stories if you don’t believe me.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

And the cases kept being dismissed by Clinton connected judges and democrat DOJ’s, while stories were killed by media outlets from outside pressure of higher ups.  Trump used his influence to ram these charges through, because you know if Clinton had won she never would’ve wanted all that trouble from her husbands friend whose island they both frequented often.  

And the dressing room drama has been debunked by the contestants who have been there.  Some girl was probably paid to tell her story just like a Jussie Smollet type.  It’s not the first time we’ve seen false accusations waged around election times, but that was last election.  Funny how all the accusers always disappear after the media doesn’t need a smear against a campaign.

I understand we all vote for different people but to have your vote stolen is insane. What in the world is happening? 

36 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I understand we all vote for different people but to have your vote stolen is insane. What in the world is happening? 

The democrats are trying anything to win because if they don’t, they know there will be major prosecutions in Trump’s second term.  Biden, Clinton and Obama along with many others, are guilty of treason.  #CorruptBiden was trending on twitter yesterday before the “outages“.  They know their time is coming.  They are banning White house officials from sharing news stories that they don’t want out. Namely the Biden Ukraine scandal that is blowing up right now.  It’s heating up and if you want to follow the story, you’re not going to find it on CNN.  Fox is the only station reporting on this huge story, and youtube is banning all independent news vlogers who even attempt to mention Hunter Biden.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block