Worst Single From Every Album: "Circus"

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From Circus  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar was better for blackout so I say radar. I think single 4 should’ve been unusual you, replacing everytime on the circus tour. I think it would’ve flopped tbh but it would’ve closed the era nicely and would’ve added diversity in her single catalogue. Also kill the lights would’ve been a killer single and should’ve been performed instead of do something on the circus tour 

13 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Like a week ago I would've confidently said "Radar" (I used to be the biggest hater), but I listened to it 2 days ago, and it's actually really catchy. In contrast, while "Womanizer" is catchy too, it's catchy to the point of being too catchy - it gets old really quickly. It's the bad kind of repetitive. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I thought I was the only one who never was that into Womanizer. The mv is amazing tho. 

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Hate to say it, please don’t come for me, but it’s Amy for me. The song grates on me. 

Radar is stunning poetry 

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Ugh I love Radar too. When IUSA was chosen as the 3rd single I wasnt happy, I wanted Shattered Glass (or Unusual You) instead and I thought itd make more success bc the song was on BB 100 only with the albums release. But well, the songs I want as singles are almost never chosen anyway, that also happened on FF, I wanted IO so bad as a single and stupid fans voted for Criminal :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I might be the only one but I also wanted Blur as a single :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ugh I love Radar too. When IUSA was chosen as the 3rd single I wasnt happy, I wanted Shattered Glass (or Unusual You) instead and I thought itd make more success bc the song was on BB 100 only with the albums release. But well, the songs I want as singles are almost never chosen anyway, that also happened on FF, I wanted IO so bad as a single and stupid fans voted for Criminal :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I might be the only one but I also wanted Blur as a single :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Yesssss. Omg are we the same person? 
:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I adore UY and IO and I’ve never been too keen on Amy and Criminal. Criminal especially... the lyrics make me cringe.

And I love Blur and SG ❤️

13 hours ago, nwonder said:

Yesssss. Omg are we the same person? 

I adore UY and IO and I’ve never been too keen on Amy and Criminal. Criminal especially... the lyrics make me cringe.

And I love Blur and SG ❤️

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I like IUSA, but I never loved! I like Criminal more tho :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away: Criminal is a good song, but IO should have been a single, I dont know what fans were thinking ffs. 

Blur and SG are so ******* underrated, I dont understand why fans never talk about them :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

On 10/15/2020 at 7:59 PM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Was Radar released as a contractual thing because it was never single worthy imo. There was so much better on Blackout and Circus.

Out from Under should have been the 4th single from Circus. The only plus is she’s hot and serving primney looks in the video :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Out From Under truly deserved to be a single :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

Archived