Worst Single From Every Album: "Circus"

MrPieceOfMe

Worst Single From Circus  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone! E22F9052-8E7E-4F11-BF09-393C0E9DFC31.gif I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album. 

In Round 5 Break The Ice was chosen as the worst single from Blackout with 153 votes.

Round 6 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from Circus. I think that the album is amazing and it was a true comeback for Britney. 

You can share your choice with us down in the comments. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Womanizer is an amazing bop and it was a perfect choice for a lead single.

Circus is a timeless jam and the production was just amazing.

If U Seek Amy is a bisexual anthem and the song itself is just gorgeous.

Sadly I’m gonna choose Radar. It’s a very good song, but I don’t like the MV, the song is from Blackout and that “Bonus Track” with Circus was just a mess (It should’ve been a Blackout single) and Radar can’t compete with the other perfect singles.

Overall, the era was flawless and the single choices were really really good. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

44 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Sadly I’m gonna choose Radar. It’s a very good song, but I don’t like the MV, the song is from Blackout and that “Bonus Track” with Circus was just a mess (It should’ve been a Blackout single) and Radar can’t compete with the other perfect singles.

Overall, the era was flawless and the single choices were really really good. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yes it was such a hard choice! That's right, Radar is a very good song ruined by bad MV. The video is so "not Britney". 

48 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Superb analysis. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I’d also just add that Circus was a perfect bubblegum pop way of referencing the chaos of her life at the time. Aka I think the song has a lot more depth than just a bop.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Your flop taste always amazes me :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

I love Radar but out of these it's my least favorite 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:  Radar over If You Seek Amy, imagine living in a world where you think that's okay :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived