OMG, TOXIC Live on The Masked Singer!!

Hello Ladies!  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 
Yes, you can’t even make this up in 2020, but slay that promo tho I guess..  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:   :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

So one of the Costumed Contestants (dressed as a Pink Glitter crocodile) covered the Vegas POM version of Toxic and he actually sang pretty well!!?!  :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
No tea, no shade, no Pink Lemonade, but I seriously can’t at random flop celebrities doing her music live on TV, when she hasn’t technically sang them live in years.  :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Do any of you watch this show? It’s a masked celebrity singing competition here in the US. It’s been on for 4 seasons now, and I can’t believe I’ve seen every episode and watch it every week..  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

FB_IMG_1602771279588.thumb.jpg.8baec2d26ffb852ac6e959a7991c5ae5.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1