"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi says Britney controls her Instagram: "It's finally her"

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a9sdMklor8I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Β 

^^^

😭how do u embed YouTube videos?

Β 

Just copy+paste the link, the website embeds it automatically

• Love 1

Well If she does control it she literally is at the stage in her life where she doesn't give a flying **** anymore

I mean of she does control it and sam is not speaking up then hes not a good bf in my opinion and has other reasons hes with her bc if my bf had a lot of followers and is getting all this negative feedback I'd be like bae ya might want to post um different pictures not the same ones from 5 months ago ya already posted and I think your goregous but your pics arnt showing your true light that you radiate. But sam is like yeah you look great cant risk losing out on this investment.Β 

• Love 1

I actually believe this, but what's more concerning is that Sam doesn't care enough about the NDA to keep his mouth shut around friends(because honestly if they went after Maxi legally, it would lead them back to Sam)…. but is always playing pretend like everything is nice and dandy. Like I've said before NDA's cannot block someone from reporting illegal activities.Β 

There's no way it's her. Two reasons why:

1. As soon as her lawyers are approved she can suddenly post? What happened to her team?Β 

2. And speaking of Team Con, they're still employed and working for her so really, they're the ones running her IG. There's no way it's her.Β 

I WILL say that whoever did post that Pic of her smiling either did it intentionally to express her happiness of the result or they're just being manipulative and making us believe that after a positive outcome a content & relaxed Britney should be shown on IG.Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There's no way it's her. Two reasons why:

1. As soon as her lawyers are approved she can suddenly post? What happened to her team?Β 

2. And speaking of Team Con, they're still employed and working for her so really, they're the ones running her IG. There's no way it's her.Β 

I WILL say that whoever did post that Pic of her smiling either did it intentionally to express her happiness of the result or they're just being manipulative and making us believe that after a positive outcome a content & relaxed Britney should be shown on IG.Β 

Even if it was true, she is basically confirming that Sam was interacting with fake Britney for the past 4 years, since he is always commenting on her posts. So he knew it wasn't her but he was interacting anyway, kinda susp...they're both lyingΒ mFd9aBR.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Even if it was true, she is basically confirming that Sam was interacting with fake Britney for the past 4 years, since he is always commenting on her posts. So he knew it wasn't her but he was interacting anyway, kinda susp...they're both lyingΒ mFd9aBR.gif

Excellent point. You can't tell me Sam didn't know it wasn't her. If Maxi knew, then Sam knew. So this implies that yet again he lied to the public.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Agree with this. I also personally believeΒ she has a lot more control over her IG than most think. She posts what she wants and dgaf what people think (until she does lol).

I agree with this too. I didn't at first, but I do have a feeling she posts whatever she wants (as long as it's within all her many restrictions), but also probably has to get approval by someone before it's actually posted to ensure she's not spilling tea.Β  But it's also obvious they make her do certain content as well, but that's normal for any celebrity or business. But we can weed those posts out easily by her obvious lack of interest in those ones lol.Β  I do think she purposely posts a lot of repeated stuff as well on purpose to make her feed seem boring at times, to show that she's not doing fun things like she used to post about pre-Papa Spears colon incident.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Officially can’t stand Billy B.Β 
benefit of the doubt=Β no more.

have we discussed his past on here before?

Bc he was really toxic as a judge on Drag Race and there’s a interview he gave years ago whereΒ he thought a cult was group stalking him every day of his life. Not saying it didn’t happen but it v well could have been paranoia or maybe he’s BEEN shady and that’s why ppl were chasingΒ him.

im not protecting him anymore since he wantsΒ to criticize so many ppl in the movementΒ 

He is paranoid. He has acted irrational and paranoid about ”Free Britney”. Like on a level That is not ”normal” paranoia.

6 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

HAHA, YES!!! SO TRUE!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And Why would he do that? To make it seem like everything was fine and Britney not controlled? To become famous?Β 

On 10/15/2020 at 10:52 PM, Isla said:

I refuse to believe Britney would write her captions like that though. She may be taking the selfies and filming the videos but I'm pretty sure it's not her actually posting them.

Exactly! Those Dance videos May be her Dance diary or something and she has been unaware that they are uploaded officially.

• Love 1

If Britney is the one controlling her social media, we can tell she is completely blind in her delusional bubble.Β 

Her father camp tries to use her IG against her, people call her weird, crazy and unfit mother, among other things. But Britney really keeps doing the same just to give herself the bad public reputation?

Ok...

Anyhow... Maxi is obsessed. Embarrassing friend Zone vibesΒ 

Β