Jump to content

"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi says Britney controls her Instagram: "It's finally her"


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Idk as well, I have thought about saying they, but I dont know if Maxi is like Sam Smith. 

Yeah, I dont think she/he ever worked for Britney, shes only Sams friend lol 

Regardless, I don't care if she kikied with Britney all day on the set or merely caught a glimpse of Britney while she was looking hot AF. The point is, this person is not in Britney's life now, and therefore has no authority to speak on her situation NOW. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liar by Britney Spears, great song. Everyone should listen, you know. 

This coming from the person who said the conservatorship will never go, and to move on. Bye Maxi. Maxi gives me Billy B vibes. Controlled Opposition asf. Convenient how everyone was talking about the

I can't stand this fake person

Posted Images

1 minute ago, britneyluv said:

Regardless, I don't care if she kikied with Britney all day on the set or merely caught a glimpse of Britney while she was looking hot AF. The point is, this person is not in Britney's life now, and therefore has no authority to speak on her situation NOW. 

Girl what r u on about :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: I said I agreed with u posts ago lol

Link to post

This has been my assumption. Not saying the source is reputable, we don’t have proof of that. But I wholeheartedly believe Britney is posting the vast majority of things herself. Even if it wasn’t her uploading (which I personally believe it is) she literally is the one recording herself, smiling into the camera, and dancing about. Nobody is waving custodial papers as a threat behind the camera. Re:Instagram posts: This. is. Britney. She’s quirky and odd. So are a lot of people, myself included. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

These people know nothing, they just want attention :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This fan base I can’t. She literally knows more than any of us here, EVEN if this is a lie. 
 

Collective response to many comments I’ve been reading across multiple threads: One of the sweetest people on the planet and most humble celebrities of them all has a fan base full of delusional hypocrites who are often quite hateful and nasty and are seemingly incapable of rational thought processes. Doesn’t make any sense (does it?).

  • Like 1
Link to post
22 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This fan base I can’t. She literally knows more than any of us here, EVEN if this is a lie. 
 

Collective response to many comments I’ve been reading across multiple threads: One of the sweetest people on the planet and most humble celebrities of them all has a fan base full of delusional hypocrites who are often quite hateful and nasty and are seemingly incapable of rational thought processes. Doesn’t make any sense (does it?).

Still think they love the attention though :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

  • Love 2
Link to post
36 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This fan base I can’t. She literally knows more than any of us here, EVEN if this is a lie. 
 

Collective response to many comments I’ve been reading across multiple threads: One of the sweetest people on the planet and most humble celebrities of them all has a fan base full of delusional hypocrites who are often quite hateful and nasty and are seemingly incapable of rational thought processes. Doesn’t make any sense (does it?).

Maxi only knows what Sam tells. Maxi also said the cship won’t end and we should be just be happy with Jamie being removed. Why would anyone want maxi to be correct? 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
10 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think he's full of ****. If this were the case she wouldn't sign off every post with    .

I don't doubt that some stuff she's been consulted on. I'm inclined to MAYBE say that the more esoteric stuff she posts MIGHT be her (Although it could also be her team trying to make her look unstable.) But I am way too familiar with what social media coordinators and interns post when managing people's social media accounts. All her stock **** is scheduled in advance. I know this because that used to be my job ;). 

If Britney were in control of her social media we wouldn't be getting embarrassing videos answering burning questions that nobody has ever asked. I do think she tries to stir the pot/insert subliminal messages where she can. It is all heavily monitored though. She does not control her own instagram.

Britney is not forced to make these videos and weird pictures.. she does it herself ..

Link to post
44 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Britney is not forced to make these videos and weird pictures.. she does it herself ..

You should watch the recently posted video of her talking about Summer and ask yourself why the clip jumps/is edited right before she says “throw me into the pool”. They are manipulating her public image by timing of posts, captions, making her appear tone deaf(when she isn’t because look at court documents welcoming fan support and her long open letters to fans online back in the day).

 

We all take pictures and videos similar to Britney but we don’t all have a PR team like hers. 
 

Also she might not be forced with a gun to her head but she’s surely been coerced in the past to do things she didn’t want to get more time with her kids.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, jokobish said:

Britney is not forced to make these videos and weird pictures.. she does it herself ..

Do you get tired of being wrong all the time? She’s definitely heavily encouraged at the least to make content for her ig. The extent of which of course (maybe she gets rewards for making videos?) is left to speculation.

if you mean to tell me you can watch ALL her videos and you see a willing participant, then you are lying and work for Tristar.

  • Love 4
Link to post
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

This has been my assumption. Not saying the source is reputable, we don’t have proof of that. But I wholeheartedly believe Britney is posting the vast majority of things herself. Even if it wasn’t her uploading (which I personally believe it is) she literally is the one recording herself, smiling into the camera, and dancing about. Nobody is waving custodial papers as a threat behind the camera. Re:Instagram posts: This. is. Britney. She’s quirky and odd. So are a lot of people, myself included. 

I love her dancing but I see How you could be wrong. She could have gotten videos ”stolen” from her icloud by her social media team, she could send them to her team and they add the text themselves, I think it is just as much speculation to assume She writes it herself as it is to assume that she Don’t.

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 hours ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Maxi only knows what Sam tells. Maxi also said the cship won’t end and we should be just be happy with Jamie being removed. Why would anyone want maxi to be correct? 

I know! I just unfollowed Someone I used to appreciate Because they were posting Really aggressive and nasty messages from that Maxi person to the movement. 
How the hell could anyone just take His third hand hearsay as PROOF?!

I am not saying he is wrong, I am saying hearsay is no proof! 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post

Officially can’t stand Billy B. 
benefit of the doubt= no more.

have we discussed his past on here before?

Bc he was really toxic as a judge on Drag Race and there’s a interview he gave years ago where he thought a cult was group stalking him every day of his life. Not saying it didn’t happen but it v well could have been paranoia or maybe he’s BEEN shady and that’s why ppl were chasing him.

im not protecting him anymore since he wants to criticize so many ppl in the movement 

  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Community Leader
6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

This has been my assumption. Not saying the source is reputable, we don’t have proof of that. But I wholeheartedly believe Britney is posting the vast majority of things herself. Even if it wasn’t her uploading (which I personally believe it is) she literally is the one recording herself, smiling into the camera, and dancing about. Nobody is waving custodial papers as a threat behind the camera. Re:Instagram posts: This. is. Britney. She’s quirky and odd. So are a lot of people, myself included. 

Agree with this. I also personally believe she has a lot more control over her IG than most think. She posts what she wants and dgaf what people think (until she does lol).

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Officially can’t stand Billy B. 
benefit of the doubt= no more.

have we discussed his past on here before?

Bc he was really toxic as a judge on Drag Race and there’s a interview he gave years ago where he thought a cult was group stalking him every day of his life. Not saying it didn’t happen but it v well could have been paranoia or maybe he’s BEEN shady and that’s why ppl were chasing him.

im not protecting him anymore since he wants to criticize so many ppl in the movement 

 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block