"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi says Britney controls her Instagram: "It's finally her"

6 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Take it with a grain of salt. Maybe it's the truth, maybe not. But enough of these "~*I uSED to KNOW Britney AND worked with her FOR 5 MINUTES so leT me Give yoU some TeA!*~" 

***** did Sams makeup never touched Britney nor she was on same set/room with her. She is talking outta her ***

• Like 3
Just now, Easy There said:

***** did Sams makeup never touched Britney nor she was on same set/room with her. She is talking outta her ***

Whether she was on the same set/room with Britney four years ago is irrelevant (not trying to be aggressive just making a point). It only matters whether this person is in contact with Britney NOW or is able to speak on Britney THEN. Anything else is just noise :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

This coming from the person who said the conservatorship will never go, and to move on. Bye Maxi. Maxi gives me Billy B vibes. Controlled Opposition asf. Convenient how everyone was talking about the stock photos on her IG yesterday and now "an insider" says this. LOL whilst indirectly admitting Sam interacts with whoever pretends to be Britney on her account all this time.

Funny you say that, I originally thought Maxi and Billy B was the same person!  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Deode01 said:

Funny you say that, I originally thought Maxi and Billy B was the same person!  

I just don't get it. I understand wanting to support Britney, but it's no different than the crazy conspiracy theorists. It actually seems worse because these are people who actually knew, or personally interacted with Britney at one time however briefly, and are now getting attention by speaking on a situation of which they have no knowledge. kim kardashian GIF

1 hour ago, CripplerCrossface said:

I can't, why every single time it's defending Sam like he's a superhero and #FreeBritney happened only because of him. I'm so sick of this fake people around her, I hate speculate but at least I don't trust in Maxi.

I will believe it when I saw it from LawyersforBritney, Meaner, BritneysGram, freebritneyla or court documents. Hell, even when it's clear is her (like her website back in 2006) not posting about a project with "tri" stars in her description.:flop_britney_candies:

I don't know what it is with these make up artists. They almost get off on having the "inside scoop" about Britney's situation. Quite frankly they should've just sat where they were and ate their crackers. The only differences between Max and Billy B. is that Max has probably ACTUALLY had somewhat of an interaction with Britney recently and he actually makes Britney look good. He minds his business too, for the most part. Can't say the same for Billy B. and his strange vendetta against the members of BreatheHeavy. 

Max, I ain't that salty, girl! I just need you to stop clout chasing and attention whoring. I wouldn't be mad if B girl invited him over to do her face for any future videos and/or photoshoots. Girl was looking best she ever looked in Slumber Party. I ain't mad! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Maxi only did Sam's makeup though, not Britney..... i dont like this Maxi person brings up Britney every now and then pretending like he knows britney very welll.... seems fake

I don't think there is one single authentic person in this girl's entire life. All these people trying to help her, allegedly, but are those their actual reasons or do they like the attention that they get from it? The "I have a secret but I can't tell you what it is" of it all.

At least Maxi probably has spoken to Britney recently. Albeit I don't think they have long interactions. Probably a wave on FaceTime when he's meeting up with Sam for snacks or whatever. Billy B. I honestly feel is either getting catfished or making the whole thing up. I can't wait for an interviewer to be like "So Britney, how do you feel about all the support you got from people like Billy B.?"

Britney's reaction: 

awkward britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't know what it is with these make up artists. They almost get off on having the "inside scoop" about Britney's situation. Quite frankly they should've just sat where they were and ate their crackers. The only differences between Max and Billy B. is that Max has probably ACTUALLY had somewhat of an interaction with Britney recently and he actually makes Britney look good. He minds his business too, for the most part. Can't say the same for Billy B. and his strange vendetta against the members of BreatheHeavy. 

Max, I ain't that salty, girl! I just need you to stop clout chasing and attention whoring. I wouldn't be mad if B girl invited him over to do her face for any future videos and/or photoshoots. Girl was looking best she ever looked in Slumber Party. I ain't mad! 

I dont think he worked with Britney on Slumber Party tho. I think she only did Sam's makeup on that video, but she says she knows Britney since "her" nsync days. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think he worked with Britney on Slumber Party tho. I think she only did Sam's makeup on that video, but she says she knows Britney since "her" nsync days. 

My point is that who cares how long so and so knew Britney. What's important is whether they are in Britney's life right now and are aware of her situation. I'm sure we all know plenty of people from back in their whatever days. That doesn't mean we know what's going on with them now. 

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I'm so confused about this person. Also what gender pronouns do they prefer? I've seen them being referred to as he and she on here. 

Also, for real? In that case, Maxi can stay away permanently. lol We have no use for them after all. What a disappointment!

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

My point is that who cares how long so and so knew Britney. What's important is whether they are in Britney's life right now and are aware of her situation. I'm sure we all know plenty of people from back in their whatever days. That doesn't mean we know what's going on with them now. 

Oh I agree with u, I bet she/he never really met Britney, now she knows some things thru Sam but she/he is more interested to use that only to deffend Sam. 

19 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm so confused about this person. Also what gender pronouns do they prefer? I've seen them being referred to as he and she on here. 

Also, for real? In that case, Maxi can stay away permanently. lol We have no use for him after all. What a disappointment!

Idk as well, I have thought about saying they, but I dont know if Maxi is like Sam Smith. 

Yeah, I dont think she/he ever worked for Britney, shes only Sams friend lol