"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi says Britney controls her Instagram: "It's finally her"

Britney's "Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi, who was recently hanging out with Sam Asghari, says Britney is in control of her Instagram account right now.

"Her posts used to be controlled and require approval," Maxi wrote. "Not anymore. Like it or not. Believe it or not. Its finally her."

What do you guys think?

EkU78JBVoAA5wa7?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

makeup-slumber.jpg

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

It was hilarious when someone called it out as well that the instagram posts would only occur on business days (Monday through Friday) during Tristar's operating hours. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I kid you not the same week someone pointed that out on Exhale "her" account posted for the first time on a Saturday...

And then of course are her amazing posts while she's having technical issues showing up to her virtual court date on Zoom...

cardi b tea GIF

Ur kinda spilling the tea :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

It was hilarious when someone called it out as well that the instagram posts would only occur on business days (Monday through Friday) during Tristar's operating hours. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I kid you not the same week someone pointed that out on Exhale "her" account posted for the first time on a Saturday...

And then of course are her amazing posts while she's having technical issues showing up to her virtual court date on Zoom...

cardi b tea GIF

US @ team con and their Instagram shenanigans

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I can't, why every single time it's defending Sam like he's a superhero and #FreeBritney happened only because of him. I'm so sick of this fake people around her, I hate speculate but at least I don't trust in Maxi.

I will believe it when I saw it from LawyersforBritney, Meaner, BritneysGram, freebritneyla or court documents. Hell, even when it's clear is her (like her website back in 2006) not posting about a project with "tri" stars in her description.:flop_britney_candies:

• Like 5