Ingham: Jamie Spears tried to sabotage Britney's wishes

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Just now, NotLouTaylor said:

I really don't get why he is so greedy. Didn't he already get tons of money during all these years  ?

Thats what I dont get like it has to be more than money right? Millions is alot but the way he is fighting seems like desperation.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man.

Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments please. It just makes this place toxic and it's not the vibe we want to roll with here. 🙏 

What about "Karma will get ya,have the worst day you deserve,Jamoulucifer ? Any hate comments in this context"

Also suffer is commonly used in non malicious way lol

And see easy is making progress in the past i would downvote and drag ya for that comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He WOULD do something like that! He prob wanted to pay them under the table and Loeb & Loeb said "Nuh uh, we don't do shady corruption in this law firm." 

Probably the first ones to do so in 13 years... It's never too late I guess. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

Probably the first ones to do so in 13 years... It's never too late I guess. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Agree completely. So many get so greedy and the minute they hear a large sum can be given to them if they do X, Y, Z by Team Con, they say "screw ethics.... This is a ton of money! Count me in!" 

So glad Loeb & Loeb isn't corrupt like that. 

2 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Britney should get a RO against him when he is kicked off the c-ship.

Well if that other request for certain rights is agreed in November, makes you wonder who exact she wants to throw a RO to. One HAS to be Lou. I would be very shocked if it isn't. She may possible request a temp RO on her father also. After all that control and damage he did in over a decade... I'd want him away from me too for a while so I can live in peace fkr a bit whike I fight to be freed. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3