Ingham: Jamie Spears tried to sabotage Britney's wishes

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

11 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I really don't get why he is so greedy. Didn't he already get tons of money during all these years  ?

I agree. The thing is he is an alcoholic who was, most certainly, with no control over many aspects for probably, the majority of his life. Why wouldn't an ill advice addict, filled with destructive behaviors and surrounded by toxic greedy asshiles would like to surrender control of the only slightly good thing he has ever been able to hold? In his view, money, of course.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Well, there is the alleged email at that time, where Lou was stalking Britney and she showed deep concern about Lou attempting to reach her mother, and Brit deeply shaded Jamie saying "I dont care about my drunk effing father" I know at times we say things we dont mean about parents, but that line....along with Britney attempting to fight Jamie not being her conservator at the start of this mess....says A LOT about how she really feels about Jamie. I dont think she wishes death on him, but i wouldn't be surprised at all, if she goes to the court for a restraining order against him once he's out the picture. 

In her prime Britney barely talked about him and Lynne herself said they relationship was always bad to the point hed affect her relationships, which it did. 

I truly believe Jamie isnt a good person at all, the thing is the rest of the family accepted his abusive behavior. Britney is probably the one who suffered the most with him, maybe the middle kid syndrome or smt. Hes like River Phoenix's parents or better yet, Macaulay Culkins. There are narcissist parents, parents who are really bad to their children. Im not saying Jamie wants Britney dead or anything, but I never felt that love, not even the one he seems to have for JL. He cares more about himself. Thats it.

Then theres that: 

Britney Spears’s father has publicly criticized his daughter, saying she blames her family and her manager for problems that are her own fault.

“When Larry Rudolph talked Britney into going into rehab, he was doing what her mother, father and team of professionals with over 100 years of experience knew needed to be done,” Spears writes. “She was out of control. Larry was the one chosen by the team to roll up his sleeves and deliver the message, to help save her life.

“The Spears family would like to publicly apologize to Larry for our daughter’s statements about him over the past few weeks. Unfortunately, she blames him and her family for where she is at today with her kids and career. Larry has always been there for Britney. For this, we will forever be grateful to him.”

Spears, who checked out of Promises Malibu Treatment Center in March after a month-long stay, told Page Six via her rep: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

10 hours ago, Puppy said:

And that’s why it’s sad, I mean he’s a troubled man but he isn’t that ambitious. I mean just like Britney, he seems to live a simple life. I mean he clearly stated in FTR he don’t know a thing about her industry, of course people would swoop in and take advantage of it, why else would Larry suggest that she might as well make a complete album and go on tour. One thing lead to another and he is in deeper ****. Same with Lynne, she entrusted Fe to care for her daughter because she missed home and need to take care of JL. She wrote this in her book and it made me boil, your mom just abandons you because she can’t deal anymore even though your daughter needs your support yet you still would put your needs before your daughters own. I mean her parents just basically offered her to the industry and let them do whatever they want with her yet take no responsibility for the damage done to her.

I remembered when Justins friend gave an interview about Britney a year ago talking about how people compared Britneys situation with Justins life. Like If she talked about Britneys fame and how she grew up in front of the entire world, people would say so did Justin, yet he never had a breakdown. She said Justin had his mom all the time with him in the beginning to a point hed ask her some space! That his mom said she would never let her underage kid go overseas alone. The girl talks about how Jamie wasnt there for Britney on MMC bc he was sick. She toured with Britney and she basically said Britney was really alone in her prime. She talked highly of Felicia, but I understand what she meant bc Felicia isnt her mother, she was more like an older friend, of course itd never be the same If Lynne was there for her. 

Since Britney was 15 years, she was pretty much ignored and neglected imo. JL was the priority then, she was when Britney was divorcing, she still is now even tho Britney is fighting her dad on court. And shes probably the one who had/has the worst relationship with Jamie as well.

I know Justin was a jerk to her during/after their break up, but many years ago he talked about how tough was for Britney to be alone on the road. That If he had any problem, he had other guys to talk to, but all she had was him. She had to call him bc he was the only person she could/would talk to. Then he talked about how some people around her were *********, that only cared about themselves, that she was built that way and her life was like a ******* horror movie. Its crazy that so many years ago he already could see some problems happening around her and not much has changed since then, I mean, actually it only got worse. If people around her were already *********, If she was built only to sell and if her life was like a soap opera at the time, things only got worse as time went by. I wonder if he or anyone else tried to warn her and she just didnt listen. I mean, they said she was kinda of stubborn, so maybe she couldnt see people already talking advantage of her. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I remembered when Justins friend gave an interview about Britney a year ago talking about how people compared Britneys situation with Justins life. Like If she talked about how Britney grew up in front of the entire world, people would say so did Justin, yet he never had a breakdown. She said Justin had his mom all the time with him in the beginning to a point hed ask her some space! That his mom said she would never let her underage kid go overseas alone. The girl talks about how Jamie wasnt there for Britney on MMC bc he was sick. She toured with Britney and she basically said Britney was really alone in her prime. She talked highly of Felicia, but I understand what she meant bc Felicia isnt her mother, she was more like an old friend, of course itd never be the same If Lynne was there for her. 

Since Britney was 15 years, she was pretty much ignored and neglected imo. JL was the priority then, she was when Britney was divorcing, she still is now even tho Britney is fighting her dad on court. And shes probably the one who had/has the worst relationship with Jamie as well.

I know Justin was a jerk to her during/after their break up, but many years ago he talked about how tough was for Britney to be alone on the road. That If he had any problem, he had other guys to talk to, but all she had was him. She had to call him bc he was the only person she could/would talk to. Then he talked about how some people around her were *********, that only cared about themselves, that she was built that way and her life was like a ******* horror movie. Its crazy that so many years ago he already could see some problems happening around her and not much has changed since then, I mean, actually it only got worse. If people around her were already *********, If she was built only to sell and if her life was like a soap opera at the time, things only got worse as time went by. I wonder if he or anyone else tried to warn her and she just didnt listen. I mean, they said she was kinda of stubborn, so maybe she couldnt see people already talking advantage of her. 

Exactly, I was horrified at how she justified her actions, like we all saw Jamie Lynn spunky and outspoken yet Lynne acts like she needs to care for JL when there's Jamie and she's gonna pretend like Jamie Lynn didn't spend her early childhood in NY. Britney was travelling the world and meeting new people every second, we see her get hounded by everyone yet Lynn sits back in her grand Serenity estate that Britney BUILT FOR HER, like uh Britney should just cut ties with them and start her own family, she doesn't owe them anything since they continue to refuse fault and project their insecurities on Britney, no wonder she's a mess. 

Yeah, Jessica''s book she talked about how Justin's mom was a total stage mom but she was very nice hence why her family hung with her. Jessica said that Justin was over confident and the fact his mom told them all the commercials he's been in and hence how they found out about headshots. I feel really bad for Britney because we see many times she looks worn out but she muscles through like a real trooper yet her family acts all entitled. I can see why Britney is so needy and has attachment issues, because that's what her parents consistently done to her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

I remembered when Justins friend gave an interview about Britney a year ago talking about how people compared Britneys situation with Justins life. Like If she talked about Britneys fame and how she grew up in front of the entire world, people would say so did Justin, yet he never had a breakdown. She said Justin had his mom all the time with him in the beginning to a point hed ask her some space! That his mom said she would never let her underage kid go overseas alone. The girl talks about how Jamie wasnt there for Britney on MMC bc he was sick. She toured with Britney and she basically said Britney was really alone in her prime. She talked highly of Felicia, but I understand what she meant bc Felicia isnt her mother, she was more like an older friend, of course itd never be the same If Lynne was there for her. 

I am totally clueless. Which friend? 

3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I think Bundy is referring to Nikki Deloach on the We Need To Talk About Britney podcast, she was in the MMC and in 'Innosense' the girl group Britney was almost a part of

Thank you so much.  You are so kind. 

💓💓

• Love 1
On 10/14/2020 at 4:03 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man.

Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments please. It just makes this place toxic and it's not the vibe we want to roll with here. 🙏 

Stanning Comments like these @Jordan Miller! <3 

He got used to the 130k plus the percs of controlling everything. Im sure it feels really powerful and for a man that really didnt accomplish anything on his own I am sure that felt great. My guess since he tried to reach out to the corporate fiduciary that there is probably some shady accounting, and now it has become more about protecting himself from what might be found. 

If she is Free then she could bring a case against him for what he did. He is very desperate, I do not think that this will end well for him. This must be very traumatic for Britney 

I feel really bad for Britney, I have a complicated relationship with my Brother who I don't care for very much and it is SO VERY draining. I can't imagine if he was in control of my life! 

However, I still think Lou is the worst of them all tbh. She made the plan and got Jaime to implement it. When I background searched her she had so many shady LLC's in Florida (a common place to hide money is in LLC's in Florida). So I am sure she has been skimming money off the top and putting it in weird places. In the end she is probably insulated against any criminal involvement because it was Britney's uneducated father calling the shots, and I am sure he was VERY easy to manipulate.  

Positive energy to Britney and her relationship with her Father, I am sure she needs it <3 

• Love 1