Ingham: Jamie Spears tried to sabotage Britney's wishes

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Her dad is DESPERATE to control her IDGI. Let it go man.

Side note: I know I will get hate for this but can we please stop with the "suffer James," "hope his colon explodes" kind of comments please. It just makes this place toxic and it's not the vibe we want to roll with here. 🙏 

yeah I never would wish on him as at the end of the day, he's still her father and while he might not go at it the right way, he does genuinely love his daughter. He just doesn't realize he's being a tiger parent. I always hoped he go to some nice jail or house arrest so Britney can have visits every now and then. 

But if you're talking about Lou Taylor...toss her to the sharks :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Puppy said:

yeah I never would wish on him as at the end of the day, he's still her father and while he might not go at it the right way, he does genuinely love his daughter. He just doesn't realize he's being a tiger parent. I always hoped he go to some nice jail or house arrest so Britney can have visits every now and then. 

But if you're talking about Lou Taylor...toss her to the sharks :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Are we even sure he loves her ? Its more like he has this sick obsession with him.

It might have been love in the beginning but it sure does not look like love anymore. It honestly looks like he had been brainwashed by you know who. Or he is being blackmailed by "dark" forces of Hollywood.

• Like 9
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Are we even sure he loves her ? Its more like he has this sick obsession with him.

It might have been love in the beginning but it sure does not look like love anymore. It honestly looks like he had been brainwashed by you know who. Or he is being blackmailed by "dark" forces of Hollywood.

I mean he was absent during her childhood and her career, so it's like he's making up for that. 

I definitely do think he's brain washed by that woman, because it's easy to spin it as "look at how horrible the outside world is treating your daughter? how can you fully trust that she's making the right decisions? or if she's trusting the right people? you gotta make sure she doesn't stray away from the light!" 

I mean the family are simple folk, Jamie just wants to get drunk in front of the porch and go fishing. He's just going by what he's being told. That's not to say he ain't a misogynistic prick but just like she said "and then be so nice..." it's clear that he's the one lost and confused and deflecting on her. I think that's why she's so conflicted, he's not a total bad guy and he has shown times of caring for her, he just doesn't know how to deal with his feelings

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean he was absent during her childhood and her career, so it's like he's making up for that. 

I definitely do think he's brain washed by that woman, because it's easy to spin it as "look at how horrible the outside world is treating your daughter? how can you fully trust that she's making the right decisions? or if she's trusting the right people? you gotta make sure she doesn't stray away from the light!" 

I mean the family are simple folk, Jamie just wants to get drunk in front of the porch and go fishing. He's just going by what he's being told. That's not to say he ain't a misogynistic prick but just like she said "and then be so nice..." it's clear that he's the one lost and confused and deflecting on her. I think that's why she's so conflicted, he's not a total bad guy and he has shown times of caring for her, he just doesn't know how to deal with his feelings

I think Britney said it perfectly in FTR.

"He can be such an ******* and then so nice".

But yeah his love turned into this control freak obsession. He still loves her. But its no longer healthy love if that makes sense.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

But yeah his love turned into this control freak obsession. He still loves her. But its no longer healthy love if that makes sense.

He needs a conservationship and Jamie Lou can be his conservator :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

The whole thing is so complicated because I think Jamie truly did save Britney's life, but it's also undisputed that he was an abusive alcoholic a-hole while Britney was growing up. As an attorney, I still can't fathom how they turned a temporary conservatorship into something so permanent with someone at the helm who Britney has had a long and troubled relationship with. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wasn't it Bryan on that podcast a few months ago that said as much as they want the conservatorship to end, they can't because [not verbatim] there's like a whole machine behind it and it's complicated and like a lot of people will lose their jobs cause everyone's like employed by the conservatorship? That's what I took from his words.

I believe that to a certain extent cause we all know everyone's been profitting off of Britney's conservatorship. It's like a mafia now.

I think what he COULDN'T say on the podcast (and for all the world to know and hear) was that of course, Jamie was in bed with these people for 12 years and although I still believe the cship started out with good intentions, he kinda got lost along the way and maybe he was able to make shady dealings for profit with these people in the past that NOW he's like already in it so deep that he couldn't get out of it anymore without him going down with them.

Hence, the desperation. This is not just about keeping the money rolling in anymore. This is about saving face because this is bound to be one of the biggest scams in Hollywood history. I mean, Britney is BELOVED around the world and people would be outraged if the world finds out about this. She's a living legend afterall. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

One thing I remember him saying distinctly was that she had made over 100 million on the perfume franchise alone but her estate is worth far less because its a “complicated life.”  Wonder if that was a code for she’s being robbed. 

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wasn't it Bryan on that podcast a few months ago that said as much as they want the conservatorship to end, they can't because [not verbatim] there's like a whole machine behind it and it's complicated and like a lot of people will lose their jobs cause everyone's like employed by the conservatorship? That's what I took from his words.

I believe that to a certain extent cause we all know everyone's been profitting off of Britney's conservatorship. It's like a mafia now.

I think what he COULDN'T say on the podcast (and for all the world to know and hear) was that of course, Jamie was in bed with these people for 12 years and although I still believe the cship started out with good intentions, he kinda got lost along the way and maybe he was able to make shady dealings for profit with these people in the past that NOW he's like already in it so deep that he couldn't get out of it anymore without him going down with them.

Hence, the desperation. This is not just about keeping the money rolling in anymore. This is about saving face because this is bound to be one of the biggest scams in Hollywood history. I mean, Britney is BELOVED around the world and people would be outraged if the world finds out about this. She's a living legend afterall. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Makes sense. I couldn't listen to that whole podcast but the whole point of a conservatorship is to protect the conservatee, not the people who make money off of the conservatee. Presumably, the whole point of the conservatorship (at least the financial part) is to ensure that Britney is not bled dry by people who only want to make money off of her. Seems kind of ironic that "they" (who is they?) don't want it to end because people will lose their jobs and won't be able to make money.... off of the individual.... who is under a conservatorship so that people don't unjustly profit off of her....." 

Things that make you go hmm :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Seems kind of ironic that "they" (who is they?) don't want it to end because people will lose their jobs and won't be able to make money.... off of the individual.... who is under a conservatorship so that people don't unjustly profit off of her....." 

Things that make you go hmm

I literally wanted to call and say exactly that after hearing it and then I realized, like, oh this isn't live. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I literally wanted to call and say exactly that after hearing it and then I realized, like, oh this isn't live. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Honestly, it seems like she is in good hands with her attorney. I've only been practicing law for 6 years and I can make these arguments in my sleep and I'm not the most confident person in the world (getting better though!). I'm sure someone with this amount of experience who is appointed to represent the interests of one of the most famous people in the world has these in his back pocket. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
52 minutes ago, Easy There said:

totally agree with you, his heart is in the right place, they just don't know **** and are relying on others to help them. Look how Lynne can't do anything, she's always bringing people in to help her and how she used Britney to "live" through because she's too cowardly to make a move. No wonder she wanted to get out of Kentwood ASAP

• Love 3
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Honestly, it seems like she is in good hands with her attorney. I've only been practicing law for 6 years and I can make these arguments in my sleep and I'm not the most confident person in the world (getting better though!). I'm sure someone with this amount of experience who is appointed to represent the interests of one of the most famous people in the world has these in his back pocket.

You're good. You sound pretty confident to me. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

You know, I was wondering last week like how come we don't have really experienced lawyers / big shot lawyers that are Britney fans? It would be so easy. Like, i mean, is there no one from Loeb&Loeb who's a Britney stan? What about the Bessemer trust? Are there any Britney fans there among the middle to high ups? I know for a fact, we have a lot of Britney fans that work in the media and I personally have championed using Britney songs for some tv shows where I was a producer. I just wanna know if these new lawyers of hers are Britney fans or casual fans atleast. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I so agree. I honestly dont think Jamie wants to fight this or really have anything to do with this at all anymore. I think he got himself into some deep trouble doing shady stuff with all of the doctors and lawyers, and now, jamie cant get himself out of it.....even if he wants to. Not w/o being exposed of his wrong-doings. I'm  sure the shady lawyers he has been doing business with have covered up their tracks. An ole trick in the book. Get the non-educated southern man to do all the shady stuff, while we show him how to do it---Type of thing, allegedly of course :)

• Like 5

I’m looking forward to more tea being spilled in future court documents. To me it’s starting to seem like Jamie is insane at this point that allegedly some shady **** went down he doesn’t want exposed! It make no sense to be this wild over not honoring his daughters wishes! He’d almost have nothing if it weren’t for the salary he gets off her! Dude seems like a lunatic holding his daughter hostage in a C Ship and wanting her to work! Allegedly! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

I so agree. I honestly dont think Jamie wants to fight this or really have anything to do with this at all anymore. I think he got himself into some deep trouble doing shady stuff with all of the doctors and lawyers, and now, jamie cant get himself out of it.....even if he wants to. Not w/o being exposed of his wrong-doings. I'm  sure the shady lawyers he has been doing business with have covered up their tracks. An ole trick in the book. Get the non-educated southern man to do all the shady stuff, while we show him how to do it---Type of thing, allegedly of course :)

Why you think the media focuses more on Jamie than the architect of the cship Lou? She has a lot at stake, she runs a reputable company with celebrity clients, she can’t have her reputation tarnished because she can be cast out like Harvey Weinstein and people are hungry for blood these days. Same with the lawyers, doctors, and others, their reputation is at stake and affect their livelihood. Look how the Twitter fans are always FU Jamie! Did Jamie! Compare to here how we all know Lou is behind this. I mean Jamie isn’t smart so obviously he’s not the one really calling the shots.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Puppy said:

Why you think the media focuses more on Jamie than the architect of the cship Lou? She has a lot at stake, she runs a reputable company with celebrity clients, she can’t have her reputation tarnished because she can be cast out like Harvey Weinstein and people are hungry for blood these days. Same with the lawyers, doctors, and others, their reputation is at stake and affect their livelihood. Look how the Twitter fans are always FU Jamie! Did Jamie! Compare to here how we all know Lou is behind this. I mean Jamie isn’t smart so obviously he’s not the one really calling the shots.

On point.

Its mind blowing how darn nearly EVERYTHING regarding this cship rolls right back to Lou. Even the attorneys Jamie used to sue Sam lufti. I'm sure Lou has been planning everything, however, like it nor not(and i hate it) Lou is smart. I am sure she covered her tracks when it comes to the shadiness of the cship, and Jamie is going to have to take ALL of the blame.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're good. You sound pretty confident to me. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

You know, I was wondering last week like how come we don't have really experienced lawyers / big shot lawyers that are Britney fans? It would be so easy. Like, i mean, is there no in from Loeb&Loeb who's a Britney stan? What about the Bessemer trust? Are there any Britney fans there among the middle to high ups? I know for a fact, we have a lot of Britney fans that work in the media and I personally have championed using Britney songs for some tv shows where I was a producer. I just wanna know if these new lawyers of hers are Britney fans or casual fans atleast. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Your comment literally just made my night :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I've been thinking this too. I can't be the only practicing attorney on this site who's a huge Britney fan and takes an interest in her situation. Although, it is likely the more experienced lawyers are older and can't be bothered with what they perceive as some pop star from the aughts. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: However, I can't believe there aren't more attorneys like me who are Britney stans and know enough about the law to comment. I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of estate/probate law, but any attorney who has been practicing for more than a few years should at least know the ins and outs of the court system/pleadings/depositions, etc. Where y'all at?

• Love 2