Worst music videos? Why?

On 10/18/2020 at 4:24 AM, Adriannn said:

She looks gorgeous and the song is a banger, but the MV is so... cheap 

Hnngg~ :queenie_falling_dying_dead: it's meant to be campy that's why the outer space scenes looked like that cause it's also an homage to old schools sci-fi films like Star Wars. It's a Chris Marrs Piliero music video, the same director for I Wanna Go which also looks cheap and tacky but I get that that was the intention. But I like Break Free better than I Wanna Go. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
On 10/15/2020 at 9:20 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Boring AF... The MV for a song like this could've and should've been INCREDIBLE (the title alone creates so much imagery in my head and makes me think of so many different concepts). Furthermore, it's also kind of uncomfortable because she literally looks 15 in this video. I know there was supposed to be a 2nd MV or whatever, but it didn't happen, so this one remains where it belongs - in the trash. 

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ :queenie_falling_dying_dead: it's meant to be campy that's why the outer space scenes looked like that cause it's also an homage to old schools sci-fi films like Star Wars. It's a Chris Marrs Piliero music video, the same director for I Wanna Go which also looks cheap and tacky but I get that that was the intention. But I like Break Free better than I Wanna Go. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

The song though, 🔥 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ElToxico said:

"Lucky" By Britney belongs in the Disney channel (or Hallmark)

what are u talking about Lucky is a masterpiece and an iconic bubblegum pop classic mv :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Make Me on the other hand...:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

and as from other artists, ***** I’m Madonna is so cringeworthy :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block