Worst music videos? Why?

Cheap and cringy as hell. Plus, the stereotypes portrayed in this MV are just... No... :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Boring AF... The MV for a song like this could've and should've been INCREDIBLE (the title alone creates so much imagery in my head and makes me think of so many different concepts). Furthermore, it's also kind of uncomfortable because she literally looks 15 in this video. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I know there was supposed to be a 2nd MV or whatever, but it didn't happen, so this one remains where it belongs - in the trash. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

He looks hot, but I still have no idea what's going on in this MV. Plus, I have no idea what this MV has to do with the actual song. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

This amazing song deserved better - the whole MV is just her strutting in front of a green screen. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

It feels like it has no storyline and was made just to show off how good their CGI was. Plus, the concept was super random in the first place. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Cheap and cringy as hell. Plus, the stereotypes portrayed in this MV are just... No... :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Boring AF... The MV for a song like this could've and should've been INCREDIBLE (the title alone creates so much imagery in my head and makes me think of so many different concepts). Furthermore, it's also kind of uncomfortable because she literally looks 15 in this video. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: I know there was supposed to be a 2nd MV or whatever, but it didn't happen, so this one remains where it belongs - in the trash. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

He looks hot, but I still have no idea what's going on in this MV. Plus, I have no idea what this MV has to do with the actual song. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

This amazing song deserved better - the whole MV is just her strutting in front of a green screen. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

It feels like it has no storyline and was made just to show off how good their CGI was. Plus, the concept was super random in the first place. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Yeah the filthy music video is so random :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

amazing choices 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

i am so sorry i like all these videos 

• Haha 2

Katy's Birthday video. I'm convinced that the song could've easily made the Top 10 or even Top 5 if it had received a better music video instead of that embarrassing and pointless [and frankly, anti-semitic] piece of garbage that she made. It's unwatchable. Also the Swish Swish video for similar reasons, although at least some of the visuals were cool.

Also Gaga's The Edge of Glory video, which is just the most insipid piece of trash she's ever released. Like how do you take the best song on Born This Way and disgrace it with a video of nothing but her twitching by herself on a fire escape and sitting on a stoop? The ****?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I changed my answer. This is the worst music video that I've ever seen. 

Two of the biggest male singers of that time collaborating for the first time and this is the video that they gave us. Even if this was done as tongue and cheek it doesn't matter to me. **** this ****. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block