Lindsay serves beauty behind-the-scenes of new photoshoot

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG this is the most Lindsay looking photo of her in yearsss. It's like she got her old face back. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

8 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Queen Lindsay did not came to play :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: she looks so good and healthy. Nice to see that :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

7 hours ago, Dirk said:

omg she looks so good!

1 hour ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

My God, she is very beautiful :queenie_falling_dying_dead:. If she could get better, anyone can 

EkU9xcVU0AElhi2?format=jpg&name=large

EkU9xcVVkAEzDFs?format=jpg&name=large

More photos :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Whoever did her makeup is amazing. Its perfection and her eyebrows look amazing

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Loving this support of Lindsay from you

Eww. Now did you bump your head and get amnesia, babe? Cause this isn't the first time i've shown love to Lindsay on Exhale. Not to mention, this isn't the first time I did it with you in the same thread. We stan ha. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I think the eyebrows did it for her. Now that she has thicker brows, she looks younger and closer to her old face. Also her eyes went back to normal. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Eww. Now did you bump your head and get amnesia, babe? Cause this isn't the first time i've shown love to Lindsay on Exhale. Not to mention, this isn't the first time I did it with you in the same thread. We stan ha. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I think the eyebrows did it for her. Now that she has thicker brows, she looks younger and closer to her old face. Also her eyes went back to normal. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Ik you did. I expressed my self badly. 

Yeah her eyebrows are perfect here. Plus her makeup is perfection.

But the biggest reason she looks so good is due to her not abusing fillers since last year. Plus she gained some weight and looks healthy and happy af.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

But the biggest reason she looks so good is due to her not abusing fillers since last year. Plus she gained some weight and looks healthy and happy af.

Wait what. She does fillers? I never knew. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: i thought she was just skinny af cause her face is like 💀. Hnng~ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait what. She does fillers? I never knew. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: i thought she was just skinny af cause her face is like 💀. Hnng~ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Not anymore thankfully. At one point she almost ruined her pretty face with them.

Its just an angle. She always had round fuller face (except when she was anorexic)

EZOgZfGX0AEpevw?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block