Austin Mahone says he'd sell a pair of his used boxers for $300 according to screen cap

• Leader

Austin Mahone recently launched an Only Fans. He's charging $25 a month for PG-13 content, including a video of him in the shower that shows absolutely nothing besides his chest. At least, that's what I'm told :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

This got him more publicity than he's seen in a minute, so he used it to promote a new song.

Anyway, he's apparently he's willing to sell his used boxers now. That is, if we are to believe this DM exchange between him and an interested party who shared the receipts on Twitter.

I know times are tough but dayum. Alright Exhale, which one of you is shelling out. For research purposes of course :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

EkP_hTsXsAAZNXR?format=jpg&name=medium

boxers.jpg.3871e2ed4f394984a8302698455c60af.jpgboxers.jpg.3871e2ed4f394984a8302698455c60af.jpg

Related:

• Haha 4
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah, Hi! Roxxy here. Aspiring pronstar. Do we have a problem with pronstars? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

pop music and **** are kinda-eh-i shouldn't say it but they are related

it is so easy transition to my mind from selling out pop music to disturbing and ret**ding fans with Only Fans

i don't know if this opinion from market perspective is 1 or 2 eurocents but yeah

for example a black artist anne moore does some popmusic (hope it is the same artist but no deeper interest from me yet) but anne moore on instagram posted straight ***** (before they got deleted) and said she has now Only Fans account and i wasnt surprised at all as time goes by pop artist use more and more exposing outfits on MVs

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block