All the comments on the video are concerns about her...

Mannequin*

When are we actually going to do something ??? I mean seriously ... no one can do anything ??? One thing is... some people think something looks off.. but other thing is when actually most people ask if she is OK !!! ... I mean... 

She doesn't speak or look like herself anymore.

She looks anxious AF.

She reads what she is saying (Scripted or she can't remember it which would be worse).

I'm officially worried about her, and we all should :(.

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope a positive drastic thing happens soon... Like the paralegal interview for the Britney Gram girls.

Other than that we'll get more and more bizarre stuff. I don't see things changing anytime soon.

Someone needs to expose the whole family. Britney has no one to trust right now, it's obvious.

Everytime there's a big court hearing we get a new Instagram post before, during or after the hearing just to paint her in a bad light but at the end of the day, it's just a Instagram post. She ain't doing anything worrying minus maybe having a little anxiety which any normal human being has once in a while. And courts and judges, don't care about some innocent Instagram posts.

And if Britney really wants to retire, i'm sure the way some unknown people see her as a public persona doesn't matter as much.

26 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Everytime there's a big court hearing we get a new Instagram post before, during or after the hearing just to paint her in a bad light but at the end of the day, it's just a Instagram post. She ain't doing anything worrying minus maybe having a little anxiety which any normal human being has once in a while. And courts and judges, don't care about some innocent Instagram posts.

And if Britney really wants to retire, i'm sure the way some unknown people see her as a public persona doesn't matter as much.

I keep saying this. No one should judge her until we don't see her showing this "erratic behavior" on an interview or in some place, at some time, that isn't a pre-recorded post, but a live moment. It's so difficult to do so now, because ever since the hiatus we don't see her perform anymore, we don't see her speak to the audience, there's no M&G's, there's no interviews, there's no tv performances, music videos, something, not even that many paparazzi pictures. All we have is her Instagram posts, but as you say, at the end of the day they're just Instagram posts, and to judge someone or diagnose someone upon their social media, would be the most unfair thing in the world.

I always say it, most of those Tik Tokers doing "challenges" deserve to be sent to mental facilities before Britney.

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Like what exactly? What do you want us to do? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

People be talking like they're wanting people to walk up to the security guard at her gated community and be like "Hi, please tell miss Britney Jean that the gays have arrived". :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

A judge can’t use someone’s Instagram to strip them of all their rights for eternity, if they could, half the world would be in cships. I think the fans so concerned just look like hypocrites, if your soooooo concerned about her mental health, then why are u fighting so hard for her freedom????

On the other hand, if the cship really was for her mental health instead of money, wouldn’t the posts reflect badly on Jamie and not Britney??  

At the end of the day, using Instagram to judge her mental health is unfair, its only a snapshot of her life, not a single one of us or the people on insta is spending every minute of her life WITH her, so who the f—k are strangers to be making such comments??? 

5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

A judge can’t use someone’s Instagram to strip them of all their rights for eternity, if they could, half the world would be in cships. I think the fans so concerned just look like hypocrites, if your soooooo concerned about her mental health, then why are u fighting so hard for her freedom????

On the other hand, if the cship really was for her mental health instead of money, wouldn’t the posts reflect badly on Jamie and not Britney??  

At the end of the day, using Instagram to judge her mental health is unfair, its only a snapshot of her life, not a single one of us or the people on insta is spending every minute of her life WITH her, so who the f—k are strangers to be making such comments??? 

Britney is most likely not posting the videos and pics directly so they can reflect whatever Lou or Jamie want.

and no fans don’t look like hypocrites. The concern is the conservatorship is what’s deteriorating her mental health bc she’s not allowed to make her own choices. She’s gone on autopilot and most likely suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Britney is most likely not posting the videos and pics directly so they can reflect whatever Lou or Jamie want.

and no fans don’t look like hypocrites. The concern is the conservatorship is what’s deteriorating her mental health bc she’s not allowed to make her own choices. She’s gone on autopilot and most likely suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

She may not be the one posting but she is the one filming them.

I completely agree she has deteriorated cuz of the cship but a lot of fans don’t explicitly state that when they make their comments, they just say stuff like she’s acting bizarre or looks all unkempt and they leave it at that, those kinds of comments without also stating that you (not you specifically) feel its happening cuz of the cship, just helps Team CON, IMO. Do you get what I’m saying??

Her team is the one who controlls her social media... they edited the hell out of it. I don't she is in bad hands, remember Jodi (who works for Ingham) is her conservator in her personal life and she is is giving Britney the freedom James doesn't gave her in years. Also, we've been worried about her since the voicemail to Britney'sGram when she was in really danger.

Now, most of the "people" in her comments are bots or people who believes in conspiracy theories that she is locked up in her home.

Archived