Big Fat Bass almost killed me

OnlyBeyonce

Today i was driving my car and enjoying my Britney's compilation so loud :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:
At a certain moment, while Big Fat Bass was playing ,  i stopped at a red traffic light and i checked my smartphone. 

Whith the side eye view i have seen something moving on the passenger side, so i turn my head and i seen this huge ***** spider ( very similar to the one in the photo)  moving near the car window :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised:

Zoropsidae-compressed-400x303.jpg

Of course i was shocked because i HATE spiders and plus i was alone in my car :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I immediatley opened the car window but that ***** wasn't able to find the exit so i trowh away my jacket and my bag on the back seats. 

In the meanwhile the traffic light turned green so i was forced to start driving,  so i grabbed a trasparent plastic bag and i started to hit that ***** to attempt to trow it away out the car window :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:  and after few attemps that ***** was out my car and i was safe :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

To me the base of the song disturbed that ***** and it coming out from its lair in my car :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I blame for this will i am and i hate him even more now :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you park your car? And do you leave the window open all the time? How does a huge 4ss spider find it's way inside your car? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Also, you should've stayed even on a (red light) green light. Atleast while you take care of that ish first. I would not be driving while fighting with a spider inside the car. Keep safe!

Archived