Paris Hilton shares new dance bop "I Blame You"

Invitation

• Content Curators

Paris Hilton just released a new song titled "I Blame You." It's produced by Lodato. 

ALL Proceeds will be going to Breaking Code Silence.

Paris said:

"#BreakingCodeSilence was created to encourage survivors of institutional abuse to stand up and testify about the abuse in their programs. We speak out today not for ourselves, but for all the victims suffering with no voice and no hope of rescue."

What do you think of the song, Exhale?

Related:

FB_IMG_1602620483835.thumb.jpg.cbfc5292038f6e909f79e48e2092cec5.jpg

• Love 8

I don't get why when she speaks out on Provo Canyon School, she says she didn't have a childhood and missed out on her teens. I'm not condoning any type of abuse, but in her documentary she made it seem like she had a great childhood and then by like 13/14 she started getting into a bad scene. Then her folks sent her away at 17 to Provo. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I believe her with the abuse, but I feel like she's taking up this cause (and only going this hard because Kim K did this type of stuff first) because she wants to seem more philanthropic and less shallow as a social media star/ DJ. I'm sure this new single will be about Provo. Yes if they abused her they were scum, but she seems like she's trying to blend her influence into what Kim K did with prison reform. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block