Britney uploads a video talking about how life has so many spontaneous gifts and that we should slow down and learn to embrace them all

It's very sad because she just seems anxious and depressed. She is beautiful inside and out, I just wish this c-ship would end so our girl could be herself and be happy again. I love her so much :( 

Nothing about her seems "unwell" at all, other than she seems just sad. If we were under the restraints that she was for 12 years, we would be sad too.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her body language makes me concern. Something totally off. I'm blaming her medication for it. They are giving her wrong medication. She looks so uncomfortable. It's like someone forcing her to record. People around her, including Sam Asghari, encourage her to do these weird posts. I think she is subjected to psychological emotional violence and manipulation. Her handlers is like a **** cult. 

But since Jodi has been in charge Britney has been on the treatment plan of her choice. I believe that was stated in the court papers .....so we can't keep blaming them for over drugging her.

I don't really care when it comes to Sam, but I side eye him when I see  the way she sometimes looks in videos (when we know he's been staying with her). But honestly if she likes it then what can we do?

3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Only thing I can think of as to why she films these videos is (1) Britney is completely oblivious to how badly these videos and pics reflect on her, in part because of the narrative TMZ & Team CON have been pushing on the public and still enforce. Such as TMZ leading the narrative on what Ingham said about capacity. He was speaking of her legal capacity not her mental capacity but that one and FIRST headline by TMZ on the statement carries over to literally every news outlet.

(2) someone is threatening her in to filming these videos. Who knows what her handlers tell her to get her to do certain things. But what is it now?? They can’t hold her sons over her head anymore since thanks to Jamie she barely sees them now. Maybe they tell her something bad will happen to her if she doesn’t. Maybe it’s just Britney but I don’t think so, at least not fully.

Her time with her kids has been reduced since late 2018, the same time her m&g were a mess and she started rebelling and then stopped working. I do think this has smt to do with Kevin (before Jamie abused her son). There was a blind item around the European tour saying she stopped taking her meds, not long after Ktrash's shady *** lawyer went to court, showed smt and she had the time with them reduced. Before Jamie abused Preston, she was already seeing them like 2 days a week and they couldnt sleep there anymore. But it seems like this year shes seeing them even less, Jayden talked as if he was seeing her every two weeks. 

So maybe ure right and now they are threating her bc they cant use her kids against her anymore. I wouldnt be surprised. 

But yeah, I sense she doesnt have a clue about what is posted, how they use it and what people have been saying about her, including the media. If thats the case, it just shows super stage mom Lynne isnt really against Jamie, she just is still more worried about running after JL like a puppy. 

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Her anxiety shouldn't be that bad recording a video at her home. 

A journalist (forgot his name) covers FB movement and said her IG might be a "proof of life", they need to show she's alive and "fine". It makes sense, maybe that's why she always saying when and where she recorded stuff, giving updates.

At this point I believe she is completely manipulated by her loved ones. They want her image to be seen in a particularly way. She records the videos thinking people will love It, certain people only tells her specific things they want her to be aware of.

I've said this countless times before but... Britney has no idea what the public really thinks of her social media and most likely doesn't know they're gonna use her content against her.

She's working and doing favors every day for the exact people who stabs her in the back.

Omfg I didnt know that, so u do think shes really forced/has to record these no matter what? Like she doesnt have a choice? 

Funny how not even Lynne talks to her about this. I still dont believe she is fighting Jamie at all, maybe she just doesnt agree with him 100%, it doesnt mean she is against the cship itself. I mean she still gets money from it every ******* month. 

I just wish her kids could see thru the facade and help her somehow, but i bet they are sadly really manipulated by Ktrash. I wish they could say to her what people are saying about her and how these videos help the narrative her dad has been pushing. I know they are kids and maybe they dont really understand the whole thing, but they could be her chance bc Jamie cant even be near them, they are minors and cant be sued and didnt sign NDAs. Too bad Ktrash is obviously pro cship and could care less about her freedom when he gets 40k a month from child support.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Her time with her kids has been reduced since late 2018, the same time her m&g were a mess and she started rebelling and then stopped working. I do think this has smt to do with Kevin (before Jamie abused her son). There was a blind item around the European tour saying she stopped taking her meds, not long after Ktrash's shady *** lawyer went to court, showed smt and she had the time with them reduced. Before Jamie abused Preston, she was already seeing them like 2 days a week and they couldnt sleep there anymore. But it seems like this year shes seeing them even less, Jayden talked as if he was seeing her every two weeks. 

So maybe ure right and now they are threating her bc they cant use her kids against her anymore. I wouldnt be surprised. 

But yeah, I sense she doesnt have a clue about what is posted, how they use it and what people have been saying about her, including the media. If thats the case, it just shows super stage mom Lynne isnt really against Jamie, she just is still more worried about running after JL like a puppy. 

Omfg I didnt know that, so u do think shes really forced/has to record these no matter what? Like she doesnt have a choice? 

Funny how not even Lynne talks to her about this. I still dont believe she is fighting Jamie at all, maybe she just doesnt agree with him 100%, it doesnt mean she is against the cship itself. I mean she still gets money from it every ******* month. 

I just wish her kids could see thru the facade and help her somehow, but i bet they are sadly really manipulated by Ktrash. I wish they could say to her what people are saying about her and how these videos help the narrative her dad has been pushing. I know they are kids and maybe they dont really understand the whole thing, but they could be her chance bc Jamie cant even be near them, they are minors and cant be sued and didnt sign NDAs. Too bad Ktrash is obviously pro cship and could care less about her freedom when he gets 40k a month from child support.

Yes I think she's forced, but also very manipulated to think doing that it's necessary. There is so many ways to manipulate someone... I don't think they threat her with something, more like trained her to do that as a job, but she clearly uncomfortable while doing It.

Lynne liked the "red picture". I never believed she has something against Jamie and still find hard to see this family crumble. In my opinion they're are all very together to maintain the c-ship, using Jamie as spacegoat. Nobody from that family wants Britney free, that's how I see It.

There's something weird about this "battle" between Britney + Ingham vs Jamie. I have no idea what It is, but...

Sadly I don't think Jayden and Sean can do much, they're still teenagers. Sean liked some stuff supporting the movement, in his case it's plausible that's the only thing he can do.

The way I imagine probably the kids barely talk with Britney about certain serious stuff. 

• Like 2