Britney uploads a video talking about how life has so many spontaneous gifts and that we should slow down and learn to embrace them all

Britney says she had a great summer, and reminds us it's important to slow down and smell the roses. 

"This summer has been so fun for me. I learned so much, I laughed so much, I swam so much... but the most important thing that I did learn was that life has so many spontaneous gifts in each moment. Sometimes we need to learn to slow down and embrace them all."

She is SO adorable, how can you not love her?!

moment.jpg.c31c3b078360a00954f8a00c2f90ec66.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Bundy said:

She doesnt seem so much relaxed tbh 

She looks at her side quite a few times too. I wonder what they are doing to her.

Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

She Sounded Sad Here

I thought she seemed fine and sweet? I think she seems more relaxed in recent videos, she came across genuine and appeared to really care that she hoped our summer was good too.

I think we shouldn't analyse everything, but I respect your views.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I thought she seemed fine and sweet? I think she seems more relaxed in recent videos, she came across genuine and appeared to really care that she hoped our summer was good too.

I think we shouldn't analyse everything, but I respect your views.

I think shes trying to be/look positive but deep down she cant be. The way she sways, her voice, her eyes and the way she keeps looking to the side say that she really isnt comfortable imo. I ******* hate her comment section, but with everything and everyone around her, its so hard for me to not analyze these videos that seem so scripted and forced. 

15 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

Why is she always swaying from side to side? Say what you want but that's not a happy talk

I remember that that body language video talked about that and It makes so much sense.