Slayer

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 10/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Roxxy said:

I'm Samsung everything. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I used to have a korean friend that was very anti samsung, I always joked to him that he's more american than he is south korean but just with a heavy asian accent  lol:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know what everyone in the thread is talking about. 
I have the series 4 and it’s great! It automatically connects when I put it on my wrist. There’s no going to settings and waiting for it to connect. 

it acts like a second screen for your phone. I also have an LTE plan on it so I can take it out on the weekends without my phone and I can use just my watch. It’s awesome. 

Along with my AirPods. It’s the best things you can buy to go with your phone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

I’ve been thinking about getting an Apple Watch Series 6 (I believe that is the latest version) but idk if i should get the LTE+GPS version or just the GPS one.

I don’t really see the need to have LTE on my Watch, as my phone is on me at all times. But then there are times, like going on a hike, a run, or running certain errands where I don’t want to carry my phone, but risk missing an important call or text...

Im trying to learn about the full benefits of both options. If anyone has insight...lemme know! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Archived