Here is the iPhone 12 | Apple Event stream + comment party 10 am PT

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, ol123 said:

This **** is the iphone5 with a few more cameras  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

8 hours ago, Barajas said:

hahahhaha I have to agree with you, Apple used to be known by their impressive innovation projects.
Now they only change some colors and increase some hardware capabilities, thats it :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:.

Exactly.

Somebody needs to tell Apple adding one more camera is not innovation :eyes_britney_laugh:

At this point, they are just a greedy company that does not care of their customers and quality of the phone :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1

I have an upgrade due and so that’s the only reason I’ll get one however these phones don’t sound exciting very at all.

It always the same case every time I get a new iPhone,...Im so excited at first but after 5 minutes of taking it out of the box, I realise there’s barely any difference from my previous phone.

The new iPads look great tho!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block