Here is the iPhone 12 | Apple Event stream + comment party 10 am PT

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The new iPhone 12 announcement has finally arrived,

They're launching several different versions, including the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. The photos show the iPhone in new colors, including Blue, Graphite, Gold, and Silver With LiDAR Scanner.

One of the phones is 5.4 inches, the smallest since the iPhone 5.

Via The Verge:

The new leaks confirm several details about the upcoming phones, including the new blue color coming to the iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max (replacing last year’s “midnight green” hue). Dark gray, white, and gold color options are also set to return. The pictures also give the best look yet at the new LIDAR sensor that will be featured on both devices. (It’s the dark circle underneath the right camera.)

The leaks also confirm that a similar navy shade will be available on both the iPhone 12 mini and the iPhone 12, replacing the light purple shade that Apple offered with the iPhone 11. (There’ll also be the usual black, white, green, and Project Red options.)

iphone.jpg

The new phones look great! Personally I thought the iPhone 11 had the better colours but I do like the look of the mint green phone... and the iPhone 12 Pro in pacific blue! I think the iPhone mini will be good for people who don't like big smartphones. I like the idea behind MagSmart too. 

3 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Dude I'm like the biggest Apple hater here but how childish do you have to be to go around downvoting people just because they use iPhone/Apple products? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: Grow up.

How childish it is to make a fuss over such a small thing like downvoting? LET. US. BE. FREE!! IN FORUM!!

Are you a national vote-saint and popularity gatherer?

Things like this shouldn't be your life priority if u want to be an adult.

Downvoting in joy just happens to be my thing ;) You can take course ;)

5 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

How childish it is to make a fuss over such a small thing like downvoting? LET. US. BE. FREE!! IN FORUM!!

Are you a national vote-saint and popularity gatherer?

Things like this shouldn't be your life priority if u want to be an adult.

Downvoting in joy just happens to be my thing ;) You can take course ;)

Vomit Barf GIF

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block