Justin Bieber teams up with Benny Blanco for new song "Lonely"

I like it a lot! I genuinely love his voice and benny has a lot of good productions. I hope he continues to collab with DJs/well-known producers because Where Are Ü Now, Cold Water, Let Me Love You, and 2U are all top tier songs.

Spoiler

The lo-O-o-Onely kinda reminded me of yodeling at one point tho :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Β 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I love the lyrics/message, I like the song!

I know people hate him but jeez be respectful, he's talking about mental health issues and acknowledges past bad behaviour.

If this was an artist you liked you'd praise them, no need to bash.

Β 

I do genuinely like himΒ though... it’s just that this narrative of β€œI’m a celebrity, I have no privacy, ahhh, help me” has gotten very stale.Β 
Β 

HonestlyΒ in times like these (pandemic, civic unrest) it really puts into perspective our problems.Β 

A beautiful and rich celebrity who’s β€œlonely” isn’t going to be a top priority anymore.Β 
we used to care because the world was in aΒ better place.Β 
Β 

tumblr_pqpjjieqAe1qcq8w0o3_250.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block