Dua Lipa reportedly submits "Hallucinate" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording"

• Leader

Dua Lipa reportedly submitted Future Nostalgia song "Hallucinate" to the GRAMMYs for "Best Dance Recording."

A Recording Academy member confirmed the news. She also revealed that her team submitted FN for Best Engineered Album and producers for Producer of the Year.

The way it should have been "Levitating" instead :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

dua-grammy.jpg.05c5187a8cf57901e829a777d0c8e839.jpg

Wait. That’s it? What about the main categories, song of the year and record of the year, album of the year, best pop album and on and on? Don’t Start Now was big and consistent, Physical is one of the greatest songs of the year, and also the lack of VMAs nominations for her were snubbing enough already and an absolute SHAME.

Dua is a talent and her star is undeniable, to me she established herself with FN and should be recognized.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

Wait. That’s it? What about the main categories, song of the year and record of the year, album of the year, best pop album and on and on? Don’t Start Now was big and consistent, Physical is one of the greatest songs of the year, and also the lack of VMAs nominations for her were snubbing enough already and an absolute SHAME.

Dua is a talent and her star is undeniable, to me she established herself with FN and should be recognized.

Its been sent for AOTY, dont worry

I dont think they want to leak information on main categories

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@Roxxy I'm talking to you btw

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I hallucinate when you call my name. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Show me where heaven's right here baby

Henry Cavill Dance GIF - HenryCavill Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

Touch me so I know I'm not crazy 

Henry Cavill is a Greek God — Driven to Extremes: Air Dates

Never have I ever met somebody like you

Henry Cavill is a Greek God

But ******, you got me in love again 

expectopatronum-iawaitaguardian: “ I don't care how many sets of washboard  abs he works out to get, they will never come close to… | Washboard abs,  James brown, Abs

Awe. This is so sweet and you look so cute here, Witcher. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Animated gif about love in Henry Cavill😍 by 🌌

Turn around and let me show you my ....

Hide contents

spear

gif, Henry Cavill, and immortals image | Henry cavill, Henry cavill tumblr,  Henry cavill immortals

Movie and TV History: Henry Cavill | Henry cavill shirtless, Henry cavill,  Actors

And this is exactly how I'm going to put it in

124 images about Henry Cavill on We Heart It | See more about Henry Cavill,  gif and actor

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes. :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

EEEK! That looks painful, Witcher. Why does it look like you're about to cut me wide open.

marimar.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block