This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Me Against the Music' single featuring Madonna in 2003 (October 14)

Which one is the best Me Against The Music performance?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Marry me!!

Lol. Sure. How old are you?

My top 3 performances are:

1 - SNL - The dancing and her attitude are peak Primeney imo. Even tho she missed a couple of steps the energy more than made up for it. She was in the zone for sure.

2 - AMA - The look, the entrance and the remix with the pre-recorded vocals were great. But the dancing wasn't her very best. I think the outfit was holding her back a little bit.

3 - ABC Special - Even though the choreo was perfectly executed, this was the closing song from a long show and I think she was tired at this point. Still a great performance obviously.

This song has been stuck in my head for the last few days. It really was a pop culture event and despite what some tasteless fans may think, it truly is one of her masterpieces. The production is so incredibly polished and the build-up of the bridge into the last chorus literally gives me chills. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: The video alone…one of her best and IMO, aged better than ‘Toxic’’s video with the sloppy CGI.

A true ICONIC pop masterpiece in every way. Happy 18th sweetie, you are THAT *****. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

54 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Lol. Sure. How old are you?

My top 3 performances are:

1 - SNL - The dancing and her attitude are peak Primeney imo. Even tho she missed a couple of steps the energy more than made up for it. She was in the zone for sure.

2 - AMA - The look, the entrance and the remix with the pre-recorded vocals were great. But the dancing wasn't her very best. I think the outfit was holding her back a little bit.

3 - ABC Special - Even though the choreo was perfectly executed, this was the closing song from a long show and I think she was tired at this point. Still a great performance obviously.

29.. but you wouldn't give me more than 25 :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1