This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Me Against the Music' single featuring Madonna in 2003 (October 14)

Which one is the best Me Against The Music performance?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sorry guys, but y’all are wrong on this one. Her best MATM performances are not listed in here. They are:

-Live from Jay Leno (where she sings live all the way till the first chorus)

-Live from Saturday Night Live (she dances so hard that even her famous hat comes off)

Both times she outdances all of her backup dancers, it’s her top game, even for Primeney standard. Unfortunately, none of them are available on Youtube. You can easily watch them in a Chinese video streaming service searching on Google, though. Take my word for it, it’s worth your time!

Among the options, I’d say the ABC Special is the best one.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

sorry guys, but y’all are wrong on this one. Her best MATM performances are not listed in here. They are:

-Live from Jay Leno (where she sings live all the way till the first chorus)

-Live from Saturday Night Live (she dances so hard that even her famous hat comes off)

Both times she outdances all of her backup dancers, it’s her top game, even for Primeney standard. Unfortunately, none of them are available on Youtube. You can easily watch them in a Chinese video streaming service searching on Google, though. Take my word for it, it’s worth your time!

Among the options, I’d say the ABC Special is the best one.

Those performances are not available on YouTube so I couldn’t include them. Can you link them here so others can watch and I will put them in my poll! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Those performances are not available on YouTube so I couldn’t include them. Can you link them here so others can watch and I will put them in my poll! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

sure thing!! Sorry if videos are not embeded correctly, I’m kinda new here and the videos are all in chinese... so that’s that haha

Live from Jay Leno: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av32056829

Live from SNL: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16812011

Anyway, I had to watch these performances once again, and I can claim for sure that the performance from SNL is the best choreography execution Britney has ever done on live stage. Even though she does mess up a couple steps, it’s pure 🔥. Pay close attention to the final breakdown (during Madonna’s lines) and see how she easily outdances all her dancers in matter of precision, speed and fluidity. D-A-M-N!

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

sure thing!! Sorry if videos are not embeded correctly, I’m kinda new here and the videos are all in chinese... so that’s that haha

Live from Jay Leno: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av32056829

Live from SNL: https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16812011

Anyway, I had to watch these performances once again, and I can claim for sure that the performance from SNL is the best choreography execution Britney has ever done on live stage. Even though she does mess up a couple steps, it’s pure 🔥. Pay close attention to the final breakdown (during Madonna’s lines) and see how she easily outdances all her dancers in matter of precision, speed and fluidity. D-A-M-N!

oh wow :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: that SNL performance is amazing 

so much energy and the precision of the choreography is insane :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i have never seen this before, thank you so much for sharing 

also welcome to exhale :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

yes i did :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: there are just so many performances so i tried to include as many as i could 

do you want me to add these two to the poll? :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Yeah I got you and you did good :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

well you could... but it would just be harder to vote with so many! She really promoted the **** out of this song in the old days compared to now :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Theodor said:

Yeah I got you and you did good :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

well you could... but it would just be harder to vote with so many! She really promoted the **** out of this song in the old days compared to now :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Now that i have seen the SNL performance, i wish i could have include it :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:  but it was not available on youtube 

and i miss the good old days when she promoted her songs everywhere :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: all of the performances are very good, it's so hard to choose

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

oh wow :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: that SNL performance is amazing 

so much energy and the precision of the choreography is insane :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i have never seen this before, thank you so much for sharing 

also welcome to exhale :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

you're welcome. It's my duty as a fan to make this perfomance remembered all around the world! haha
It really is amazing. She gave everyone else a run for their money in the "best performer" department around this time. Other pop girls (or the boys) could NEVER!

tks for the welcoming! =D

• Love 2