This Day in Pop: Britney Spears releases 'Me Against the Music' single featuring Madonna in 2003 (October 14)

Which one is the best Me Against The Music performance?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Curators
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I always wonder how did she not have a wardrobe malfunction during the Live In Korea performances :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: only a professional like her would be able to not have one :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I just LOOOVVEEE that look on her, she rocked it.

3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

ugh i would wear it honestly :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

All of them :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

AMA performance was pretty special I love how she appears from the ceiling. I also love that most people wouldn’t have released MATM but Britney got her way and  the whole vibe was so hot.

I loved the Circus tour performances too. The whole Bollywood theme was awesome

i love your profile pic :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: this thread is for you then since it's your favorite song 

• Love 1