"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi asks that fans not create conspiracy theories regarding #FreeBritney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Make-up artist Maxi asks fans to stop making conspiracy theories as they cause Britney stress and anguish.

Maxi posted these comments on her Instagram story shortly after Sam posted a picture of Maxi on his story. Maxi continued to post #Freebritney

I'm wondering if Britney was there too or if she wasn't able to get Jamie's approval.

Maxi wrote: "Its #freebritney. Its not # create conspiracies to cause her stress and anguish." 

Maxi added: "The facts are bad enough already so there is no need for conspiracies."

Screenshot-20201011-172303-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20201011-172457-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20201011-172523-Instagram.jpgslumber.jpg.78046979d63328f0a4b9859e21dedfe8.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1

i believe the movement have clearly moved on the "conspiracy theories" times actually... big part of the cship storyline is pretty much all exposed and we've been hard core reading and discussing official court documents for at least two months now. Super Clown Maxi should've @ this directly to idk I dont wanna say names, but to Billy :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

However, I would like to know what conspiracy theories he is on about though, because if it is about Britney being 'dead', I definitely agree those stupid conspiracies should stop.

I dm'd her once and she had the Billy B mentality basically owning the whole fight for her freedom. She called everyone clueless, crazy and considered that almost everybody attacks Sam and know nothing, that we make Britney stressed and talk sh1t without knowing anything.

I guess she has her own interpretation of #freebritney since she seems to exclude the majority of us but who knows. One thing is for sure, she'll keep posting about it without saying anything important.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I dm'd her once and she had the Billy B mentality basically owning the whole fight for her freedom. She called everyone clueless, crazy and considered that almost everybody attacks Sam and know nothing, that we make Britney stressed and talk sh1t without knowing anything.

I guess she has her own interpretation of #freebritney since she seems to exclude the majority of us but who knows. One thing is for sure, she'll keep posting about it without saying anything important.

Wow, I hate how all of us fans get lumped together because of some hateful and idiotic fans.

People need to realise we are all not the same and want Britney to be free.

I know people have different opinions about Sam, which is totally fine, we just need to back off a little.

However, I wish Maxi clarified exactly which things were 'conspiracy' theories.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

The conspiracies he's talking are the ones saying Scam is Britney's handler? 

The IG conspiracy theories aren't as strong as before, so I think he wants to save his friend *** again. The hate the The Rock wannabe has been getting scared him for sure.

It's useless, Scam reputation won't be what It once was. The people paying attention to this fame hungry makeup artist are us, Britney fans. The GP doesn't care.

Also... 

now a person like him can say Britney has issues? Who gave him the right to do that? It was the boyfriend? Where is the NDAs? 

• Like 3
Just now, Buffybot said:

The conspiracies he's talking are the ones saying Scam is Britney's handler? 

The IG conspiracy theories aren't strong as before, so I think he wants to save his friend *** again. The hate the The Rock wannabe has been getting scared him for sure.

It's useless, Scam reputation won't be what It once was. The people paying attention to this fame hungry makeup artist are us, Britney fans. The GP doesn't care.

Also... 

now a person like him can say Britney has issues? Who gave him the right to do that? It was the boyfriend? Where is the NDAs? 

He knows more than us... I think it’s PRETTYYY clear that Britney isn’t like herself and it’s OBVIOUSLY due to what they’ve done to her 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, jokobish said:

He knows more than us... I think it’s PRETTYYY clear that Britney isn’t like herself and it’s OBVIOUSLY due to what they’ve done to her 

And I understand this, but my question is who gave him the permission to keep implying Britney has issues? Her lawyer won't talk about this, but a random friend of her boyfriend is allowed to do It?

This is wrong in some many levels an he probably heard from her own boyfriend. Makes It even worse.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

At least she is really in contact with someone close to Britney and not being CATFISHED like Billy Flop.

Maxi>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I agree with her, conspiracy theories like, she's dead or kidnapped or she's a clone ARE TOO MUCH, I read them in every ig post.

Or that she’s spelling “911” with her eyelashes and yoga poses 😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2