Jump to content

"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi asks that fans not create conspiracy theories regarding #FreeBritney


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There she is 😊 I knew I'd get a reply from you sooner or later. 

And FYI, Fe, I'm not defending her nor have I ever. I think she should say something too. She's probably the only closest person to Britney and she can post up cryptic IG pics all she wants, but just like Sam, open your mouth if ur so concerned and claim you care about her. 

Tbh I wish people like Fe or her childhood friends would say smt (Jansen follows the # but thats it), but the difference is Felicia isnt really in her life anymore like Sam is. When was the last time they were really close? 2004 or so? Is Felicia really benefiting from the cship like her family? I doubt it. Is Felicia dating her or seeing her a lot like Sam? Of course not. So I dont see why she should be compared to Sam or her family in 2020. I doubt she sees Britney a lot and knows a lot about her life as well.

Link to post
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's focus on the positive, Maxi is saying FreeBritney (which is what we want), Sam has purposely shown he is hanging out with Maxi who has been supporting the movement and bashed Britney's team. At

I just wish that anyone that dares to talk positively or negatively about #FreeBritney, the fans or a website, really did their research first to know exactly what they're talking about.  Throwin

He’s not wrong tho... I’ve seen some stuff that’s been said in really poor taste and could be potentially quite triggering/ harmful and has zero grounds. We all need to be a bit more

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Hey, u do seem a nice person so dont think Im shading u or anything, Ill just try to explain why I agree with where @Easy There might coming from

Britney is under a cship and we all know it looks shady at best. Her dad is a controlling person. Britney did say her bfs go thru a background check, we all know stories like that Mario Lopez's extra guy who had meet Britney before but was banned bc he took a pic with Britney before asking Jamies permission first. The guy who did MM said he had to sign Ndas and **** just bc hed be in the video, he talked about not seeing anything like that before, all the securities and the fact he couldnt even bring his phone to the set. I wont even mention rumours that Jamie picks the bfs for her and tbh I wouldnt be surprised If that was the case. Jamie doesnt even live next to Britney so itd make sense If besides securities he has other people to watch her out for him. The problem with Sam isnt bc hes an attention *****, but the lies he told last year. If he wasnt controlled by papa Spears, why would he praise her for being strong "going" to the mental facility when no one was asking him about it? His comment made headlines and then we found out she was forced to go. Why and who he would lie for? Then theres the valentine's day post as well. At the time no one knew she was at the facility, so there he was preteding to be with her. If he did that, hes must be on her dad's side. Im sorry but what are the chances that her dad would allow her to date someone who was against him? Its funny how both Charlie and David lasted way less than Sam, both of them said she isnt unstable, David even said she didnt need a cship. It makes u wonder why they broke up with Britney out of a sudden.

No one here is saying Britney is dumb, but she doesnt have rights. Even If she didnt have the worst taste in man (K-Fed, Fred Durst, Columbus Short, Adnan Ghalib, Isaac Cohen, etc were all before the cship) probably bc of daddy issues like her own mom said on her book,  do u really think she has a choice to go out and date whoever she wants to? Even If she doesnt love Sam, shes lonely isolated without her kids and ****ed family, so what can she do? So even If Britney doesnt want Sam anymore, what if Jamie wants him around? Do u think she would have a choice? A say? She cant even address anything. Everyone around her can speak about FreeBritney, the cship, but Britney cant. She doesnt have a voice. 

And Britney has 1 pic with Trump bc she did a show on his hotel 20 years ago and he was creeping her out, so this has nothing to do with Sam supporting Trump in 2020. 

The tea has been spilled :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Hey, u do seem a nice person so dont think Im shading u or anything, Ill just try to explain why I agree with where @Easy There might coming from

Britney is under a cship and we all know it looks shady at best. Her dad is a controlling person. Britney did say her bfs go thru a background check, we all know stories like that Mario Lopez's extra guy who had meet Britney before but was banned bc he took a pic with Britney before asking Jamies permission first. The guy who did MM said he had to sign Ndas and **** just bc hed be in the video, he talked about not seeing anything like that before, all the securities and the fact he couldnt even bring his phone to the set. I wont even mention rumours that Jamie picks the bfs for her and tbh I wouldnt be surprised If that was the case. Jamie doesnt even live next to Britney so itd make sense If besides securities he has other people to watch her out for him. The problem with Sam isnt bc hes an attention *****, but the lies he told last year. If he wasnt controlled by papa Spears, why would he praise her for being strong "going" to the mental facility when no one was asking him about it? His comment made headlines and then we found out she was forced to go. Why and who he would lie for? Then theres the valentine's day post as well. At the time no one knew she was at the facility, so there he was preteding to be with her. If he did that, hes must be on her dad's side. Im sorry but what are the chances that her dad would allow her to date someone who was against him? Its funny how both Charlie and David lasted way less than Sam, both of them said she isnt unstable, David even said she didnt need a cship. It makes u wonder why they broke up with Britney out of a sudden.

No one here is saying Britney is dumb, but she doesnt have rights. Even If she didnt have the worst taste in man (K-Fed, Fred Durst, Columbus Short, Adnan Ghalib, Isaac Cohen, etc were all before the cship) probably bc of daddy issues like her own mom said on her book,  do u really think she has a choice to go out and date whoever she wants to? Even If she doesnt love Sam, shes lonely isolated without her kids and ****ed family, so what can she do? So even If Britney doesnt want Sam anymore, what if Jamie wants him around? Do u think she would have a choice? A say? She cant even address anything. Everyone around her can speak about FreeBritney, the cship, but Britney cant. She doesnt have a voice. 

And Britney has 1 pic with Trump bc she did a show on his hotel 20 years ago and he was creeping her out, so this has nothing to do with Sam supporting Trump in 2020. 

FINALLY someone is able to explain my feelings on that dude but in a civil way. Thank you!!! 

Link to post
9 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

i believe the movement have clearly moved on the "conspiracy theories" times actually... big part of the cship storyline is pretty much all exposed and we've been hard core reading and discussing official court documents for at least two months now. Super Clown Maxi should've @ this directly to idk I dont wanna say names, but to Billy :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Tell that to latin Youtubers who talks about the movement :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Link to post

I stopped commenting on Sam and his intentions long ago for my sanity and so I'm going to do now. But, remember when Maxi made a video about Britney which only aim was to glorify Sam A and portray him as genuine and so on and so forth? So I dm'd her/him/whatever and kindly asked her to stop talking in behalf of Britney. I swear I was kind. And I also explained why some trust and others don't trust Sam and that criticism is part of the industry he wants to be in. AND SHE SNAPPED. Nothing about what she said was about her being dead, cloned etc. All she talked about was Sam.

In my eyes she could be a fan, sure, she must have talked to her a few times but I don't see her doing anything for the movement. Especially when she has said that she doesn't care about the NDAs. 

She has the right to use the hashtag or even use it as a way to protect his friend. I don't care, she's lost all credibility in my eyes. And I'm not going to support her because i might think that she talks about something while everything that she's said before don't lead to it.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Well Sam reads the comments on Britney’s insta posts a lot (he sometimes replies to them to defend Brit). 
most of the comments under her posts are just straightforward dumb saying she’s dead, calling for help or whatever ****. I think that’s what she’s referring to. 
she’s just saying that yes we should support #FreeBritney but also stop making dumb theories or comments like wear yellow or look for clues on her eyelashes. It’s getting really annoying. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Link to post

 

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Any time fans come after Sam, he has to ask his friend, Maxi pad, to come to his rescue. 

Look, it's pretty clear Sam is too much of a wuss to openly say something. If he did love her, NOTHING would stop him from helping her. He'd say, "F the NDA, I don't care anymore. You guys are stealing her money, she's 38, she's a grown woman'

.. but isn't that what is happening right now in the courts?  It's Britney speaking up and not Sam sure, but if Colon has made things so tight in his favour over the years that even Britney herself can't speak out herself to make this point without a lengthy legal process and specialist team, why the hell do you think Sam can??  You know if he spoke out that he would never see her again the way things are, right?  

Jamie has everyone associated with Britney shut down from talking; he did it to Sam Lufti, he's done it to.fansites, dancers, producers, interviewers, the press in general etc. since day one of taking Britney's life away.    Tell me.honey, why are you so angry at Sam for all of this and think he has proven that his love for Britney is fake?   What about Kevin?   What about Jason?  What about HER MOTHER Lynne?  All of those people have been in Britney's life since the Conservatorship much longer than Sam has yet have yet to speak up in any detail, maybe only vaguely showing some support through Instagram likes - perhaps as one of very few ways to show support that can't be proven to have directly been them and therefore avoid a legal minefield?  

Like the Make up artist says, we need to stick to the facts until we can prove otherwise and there's enough of that damning plenty of people around Britney to make obsessing over her boyfriend's intentions seem unnecessary right now.  The same boyfriend that is who has been with her for the last 4 years and in which time has seen Britney take nothing but more and more steps towards freedom. 

Yeah sure... can TOTALLY understand why Jamie would want to keep paying Sam and Keeling him integral to the team.  Daddy must be really pleased with his performance in controlling Britney, ensuring she keeps taking Jamie's recommend pills and dosage, never breaks his rules and in preventing any form of rebellion or legal fight against his control on her life...  Huge Christmas bonus coming his way I bet!!  :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

#freebritney 

 

 

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, F3rzz said:

maxi did an amazing job on slumber party video, Britney looked stunnnig!!! Maxi didn't write anything wrong, it was ambiguous but that's another thing. Let's not drag everyone please, stop the madness.

I think she only did Sam's.... She didnt do Britney's makeup

  • Like 1
Link to post
9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Thats fair enough. I have already explained my feelings towards Sam and why they are welp the way they are. 

He did and is still doing ****ed up **** and I can't get over it.

She was at her "happoest" with Kevin as well. And that turned up well.

How do you know that she’s not happy now?  Kevin is the past.  

Link to post
13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

There she is 😊 I knew I'd get a reply from you sooner or later. 

And FYI, Fe, I'm not defending her nor have I ever. I think she should say something too. She's probably the only closest person to Britney and she can post up cryptic IG pics all she wants, but just like Sam, open your mouth if ur so concerned and claim you care about her. 

You guys don’t seem to understand - despite the corruption and abuse that we suspect, this is still a legal process. Sam or Fe or anyone can’t just blurt some raw truth out and everything just dissolved. They’d be so far removed from the circle before a single court date was even set, and then what? Then she has no one on her side in the inner circle to not only help her fight but also to comfort her, to reassure her.  A lot has changed over the past few months and we can see it right before our eyes. Yes it should have been sooner but I think some things are in motion now. We don’t know anything about how this stuff works. And we don’t know how much Britney dug herself into the conservatorship in its original temporary state back in the day. There are so many facets to this entire operation. People are starting to speak up (whether it’s just a cryptic Instagram post or not). It’s gonna take (more) time since things are finally in motion. Progress is good. This is good. Let’s not rip any person who is claiming to defend her and support the free Britney movement to shreds.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Community Leader

I don't understand why some of you are attacking :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I agree, let's not create conspiracy theories, like Britney spelling out the word "HELP" in yoga poses etc. That kinda talk makes us look silly. They are clearly supporting #FreeBritney so this is a good thing :) 

  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
16 hours ago, F3rzz said:

maxi did an amazing job on slumber party video, Britney looked stunnnig!!! Maxi didn't write anything wrong, it was ambiguous but that's another thing. Let's not drag everyone please, stop the madness.

This clown was not the makeup artist for Slumber Party ... stop saying this and detract from the true makeup professional of Slumber Party, he was the makeup artist for the boyfriend hired by her team.

  • Like 2
Link to post

I was thinking (showing) and idk I think this might be a very very bad worded way to support the movement? I mean, she acknowledged the movement and agreed with it and she is close to Sam. To me it sounds like "Yeah guys #Freebritney but please focus on facts, cause conspiracy theories and rumors cause more harm than good". 

If Sam was as bad as we sometimes think he is this girl would have just 100% bashed the whole movement. Wouldn't she?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block