Charmed's Rose McGowan & Holly Marie Combs reunite and say the Charmed reboot 'sucks'

Slayer

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Wait... is it out already? The Charmed reboot? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

It's been out since 2018. Where have you been?

It's a new cast and everything

One witch is a lesbian (new tv rules insert gay character for equality)

A black half sister that's actually dead and can become the source of all evil. 

Paige mixed with Cole.

And Sarah Jeffrey who's the modern day Phoebe dating a demon. 

Where have you been it's on Netflix. 

They ain’t lying the reboot is trying way to hard to fill in shoes they can’t fill . I love the diversity but that’s about it. Everything about the reboot is just trying to hard to be something completely different but copy original storylines plot for plot of the original at the same time.... 😒😒😒

if that’s the case just call it something else and not charmed. It’s ok for background noise though lol as charmed will always have a special home in my heart.

Im surprised it’s coming back for another season it’s not as nearly as popular as the original tbh.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm sorry, but it's hard to keep track of which Charmed cast members are getting along now and which ones are enemies. This **** goes back and forth too much. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Well basically both Shannen Doherty (Prue) and Rose McGowan (Paige) do not get along with Alyssa Milano who played Phoebe. Some even say that the reason Shannen was fired from Charmed was because of the ultimatum Alyssa gave to the directors (either me or her). 

I am not sure what's the reason behind Rose not liking her though. I know they all adore Holly Marie Combs though, and why wouldn't they, she's sucha peach :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, nwonder said:

Don’t hate me y’all but I never thought the original was all that great :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

The constant drama between the cast members has always been entertaining tho

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The storyline was incredible, and all the adventures they had to go through. Unfortunately the TV show was ahead of its time and they didn't have the animations and technology to support its ideas back then. When I re-watched it as an adult I realized that half of it must have been done in ******* Microsoft Paint :orangu_orangutan_ape: It would be so good today though

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Well basically both Shannen Doherty (Prue) and Rose McGowan (Paige) do not get along with Alyssa Milano who played Phoebe. Some even say that the reason Shannen was fired from Charmed was because of the ultimatum Alyssa gave to the directors (either me or her). 

I am not sure what's the reason behind Rose not liking her though. I know they all adore Holly Marie Combs though, and why wouldn't they, she's sucha peach :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Shannon and HMC hate each now as well 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, nwonder said:

Shannon and HMC hate each now as well 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

oh my God :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Why even? HMC was so supportive of Shannen even through her cancer treatment. How the **** did they manage to cast such different personalities who ended up hating eachother in the end :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

oh my God :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Why even? HMC was so supportive of Shannen even through her cancer treatment. How the **** did they manage to cast such different personalities who ended up hating eachother in the end :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Shannon implied on the Chelsea lately that some of her best friends abandoned her during cancer. HMC shut that down real quick tho. 

It was rumoured they fell out over politics as supposedly SD voted for Trump and Holly wasn’t having any of that. But I don’t know how true that is.

Whatever the case, it’s sad to see their  long standing friendship fall apart. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block