D You Wanna *** over?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Don't ask me, just make me. 

OMGIDIDNOT. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

I'll make you one day or another when i see a picture of you b*t*ch i will make a music video for you just by your picture

the distance may keep us apart but i have good drawing skills and i will take 2 years to make a truthlike movie just from your full body picture (but hey i don't even wanna see all of your body yet as they say leave room to the climax when we finally meet

now don't wait to take a picture with your best camera and best outfits like you are on the scene babe

3 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I'll make you one day or another when i see a picture of you b*t*ch i will make a music video for you just by your picture

the distance may keep us apart but i have good drawing skills and i will take 2 years to make a truthlike movie just from your full body picture (but hey i don't even wanna see all of your body yet as they say leave room to the climax when we finally meet

now don't wait to take a picture with your best camera and best outfits like you are on the scene babe

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Archived