Do You think that if Britney had acted more diva towards people, her story would have been different?

warioaddams

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, it wouldnt. In the first place, she wouldnt have been this succesful since it was her sweet nextdoor girl attitude that made general public love her. She was the sweet innocent, not the **** diva. Blocking people is something that is done by many celebrities so that is one of the things made her more relevant than Xtina, for example. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Also it wouldnt suit her since it is not her personality at all. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Then that wouldn't Britney. It's part of what people love about her. It's part of her charm, and her brand. The only change that would happen if that were the case is she'll be less successful.

Plus, Christina already took that role among the 4 Early 2000s Pop Girls. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

She would have been a one-hit-wonder. Because she is real. The others fake either their sweetnes, OR their divaness.

Read a blind gossip a long time ago about how Beyonce acutally is tired of being SO huge, big, and a name, instead of a person. She can't just wear what she wants, because she have to wear designer-****, she have to be so Diva, and Glam, when she really just want to be at home, chillin, wearing jeans and whatever.

No. That was never Britney, she was always a sweetheart to everyone. Unfortunately the person she should have been able to trust (her father) is one of the ones who has hurt her the most with this c-ship. Looking back, I wish she had cut her father out of her life. I think she would have if she could see the future.

i get what you are saiyng, i don't think the right word is Diva, but assertive, if Britney wasn’t so passive at the time, maybe it would be different. She was the type of person who says yes to others and not to herself, not for everyone, but for those she had an emotional connection with. Abusers approach those they perceive as fragile. Why doesn't a Lou Taylor get close to Lady Gaga or Madonna for example? Britney's passivity is easily perceived in For The Record if you have good eyes

Archived