Work ***** foreshadowing #FreeBritney ?

nottinghill99

Hey Guys,

so I listened to Work ***** for the first time in a veeery long time last night and I found there to be hidden messages/ cry for help. Forgive me if already been posted or pointed out by someone :) here goes my interpretation:

Work ***** as in Work Britney (*****->Britney, it's Britney *****)

You want a Maserati? You better work *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis? (aimed at Lou/Jamie Lynn/others profiting from her estate)
Look hot in a bikini? You better work *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?

you betta work ***** (Britney you betta work so we can afford our lifestyle off of your hard earned money)

Here comes the big beat, big beat disaster
No time to quit now, just time to get it now
Pick up what I'm putting down (she's basically a slave and has to follow her orders)

Break it off, break it down (she wants to break from the chains)
See me come and you can hear my sound
Tell somebody in your town ( spread the word about me (britney) being trapped in this corrupt business model, without any human rights whatsoever)
Spread the word, spread the word
Go call the police
Go call the governor (send help please cause she cant organize help herself for obvious reasons)

so my take is, that she was clearly trying to shed a light on her situation when she helped co-writing (sorry dont know if shes got a co-writing share) or at least the people in the writing camp knew about her situation.

Ironically, in the I am Britney Jean Documentary, Jamie is soo concerned on the video set, and doesnt want sharks near "his baby" (remember that scene) when he's in fact one of them, or the biggest...

Anyway, i hope you have a nice day and thanks for the read :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived