Queen of Latin Pop Thalia dancing to Oops!... I Did It Again on Tik Tok

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thalia has always been my second favorite after Britney and she has always been a HUGE Britney fan. She has talked about her in her book, has said Toxic is her favorite video of all time and now she’s

She looks more like Miley on Mother's Daughter (a bop!) especially with that hair! Then again, Mother's Daughter was also an homage to Britney's Oops! Queens paying tribute to Queens paying tribu

Okay now I wanna listen to Oops  

Posted Images

She looks more like Miley on Mother's Daughter (a bop!) especially with that hair! Then again, Mother's Daughter was also an homage to Britney's Oops!

Queens paying tribute to Queens paying tribute to Queens! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Community Curators

:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I nearly just had a heart attack y'all legit :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Then I saw the video :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:  

well it's amazing to see Thalia showing love for Britney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I had no idea she liked her which is amazing.

Her and Britney are my favorite artist ever they both battle my number 1 spot :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, the Latins really love her, dont they?

Yes!! I think Latin America is the place in the world that most loves Britney. From Brazil to Mexico, they are the most loyal to her. And Thalia is not the exception! She’s always loved her. 

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, merci12 said:

this is some Derrick B. level of Britney choreo...not good :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

have some respect :neydedance_purple:

Ouch! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: TBH, I always thought Derrick Barry doesn't dance as bad as everyone makes it seem like. I think most of the hating comes from how he appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race. That said, I don't think he does a good Britney impression.

• Like 2