Avril Lavigne follows Dr. Luke on Instagram

17 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Unfortunately, they are two different geniuses... :(

Dr. Luke has created amazing tracks. I just think that Max can do better, and as far as I know, he was some kind of mentor to Luke. 
Anyway, he could’ve become way bigger if it weren’t for all the mess. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, bliss said:

The whole Kesha and Dr. Luke situation is so tricky, Dr. Luke was proved innocent by the law but I don't believe Kesha lied... I feel like if artists want to work with him then fine but do it at your own risk, don't be surprised if you receive backlash 

Kesha has said both that it is and isn't true, so she had to have lied at some point...

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Why work with Luke if Max Martin exists? 

Im assuming because Max is extremely expensive, being the biggest name in pop and all. Dr. Luke probably has his prices down due to the Kesha scandal so he must be cheap now. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

He is a very talented musician & he is by all accounts innocent. If we start believing and ending people's careers based on what are deemed false allegations where do we draw the line?

The real struggle is IF artists want to work with him & be associated with his tarnished reputation and also if the audience accepts his work and how his material performs. I wonder what the difference is between Luke and someone like Kobe Bryant or Usher. Kobe Bryant is remembered extremely fondly like hoodies at stormi world and Usher is starting a Vegas residency next year. 

We also must consider what Ke$ha's MO might be. A struggling starlet trying to cling to relevancy? A victim of abuse? A disgruntled business partner? 

All in all we don't know the truth but you're innocent till proven guilty. What if someone was accusing you?

yes you are saying exactly true. yes its true

• Love 1

they made such amazing music together, and I honestly think his music during his peak was just as good as max martin's, if not better and more original

but I don't think i'd want her to work with him again. It would be career suicide and if she ever wants to make a comeback (I think its possible if the GP gets nostalgic enough) they wouldn't support her if she worked with him.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block